Part 2: Melascula smirk

Your P.O.V

Lord Zeldris told me I was dismissed from guarding today so I could get to know the commandments. I used my power change to put me in my casual outfit when I walked over to Gloxinia who was talking to Drole. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around with a small smile "yes (M/n)" he asked in a gentle tone "Why does Melascula keep looking at me" I asked as I point at her over my shoulder knowing she was looking at me. Gloxinia looked at me crossing his arms "Go ask her I'm not sure" I nodded and put my hands in my pockets. I pushed straight past Fraudrin which seemed not to please him because he grabbed my shoulder roughly. I looked over my shoulder glaring at him "let me go" I told him. He smirked and gripped tighter. I looked down my bangs shadowing over my eyes. I looked at Fraudrin with a slight smirk. He gulped deeply but didn't let go. I grabbed my gun from my pocket and placed it under his chin "Let go or I shoot" he looked at me very nervous I could see. He let go of my shoulder and moved back a few steps I placed my gun back in my pocket and walked over to lord Zeldris. I got down on one knee and held my head low "I'm sorry lord Zeldris I lost my temper" i felt Zeldris lift my head up with a finger. I stared into his black eyes he smirked "it's fine but next time you will have a punishment" I knew what he meant. As punishment i would be forced to work for 5 days without sleep or eating and if I messed anything up I would get beaten but I was use to it. I nodded and stand up walking over to Fraudrin "Watch what you do around me you faker" I whispered in his ear as I pasted him.He gulped and nodded as I made my way past him and to Melascula. I tapped her arm but she didn't turn around so I tapped again. But still nothing so I poked her butt cheek which made her fall over all the commandments looked at her. "Why'd you do that " she asked as she looked at me. I shrugged "For one I tapped you two times no answer so I poked you" I smirked as I leaned over her "also it's your fault for wearing such sexy clothes my lady" I whispered in her ear. I moved away to see Melascula smirking slightly. I chuckled lightly at her expression earning a grasp from Zeldris. I looked back with a questions look "you chuckled" I nodded "I've never even heard you laugh" he asked kind of shocked. I nodded again and looked back at Melascula who was hovering in her darkness. I stared at her and grabbed her hand placing by my mouth and gently kissing it. I heard her chuckle as she gave me the other hand. I smirked at her and kissed the other one. Then she pointed her out. I bent down and kissed both her feet. I looked at her with a smirk "What else do you want my queen"