Author's Note

• Dedicated to All My Readers:)

Hello everyone!

1. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading this story! I really do try my best to make it as amazing as possible and I really appreciate all your lovely comments and votes and how this story has touched some of you, it means more to me than anything so I just wanted to say I love you all so so much!

2. I'm very sorry I haven't been able to update lately. I know I've been super bad about it but with all this stuff going on in school and band has taken over my life and I have math tests everyday now and it's all a lot to do. Adding writing to that will just add even more stress. I've been trying to update more but mostly I only get a paragraph or two done each day. Amnesia is a story I'm very proud of and it really has touched me and I love to write it and see all the kind comments and messages, it means more to me than you could ever imagine.

3. I'll try to update more I promise!! Since break is coming up I'll try to update A LOT more before school starts up again.

Thank you all so much for your amazing comments and reads. I'm not exactly sure when the story is going to end but I have plenty of more ideas that'll keep you on the edge of your seat!

I'd like to make a few personal thank you's.

1. Samantha_Drucker : She's voted for every single chapter and has left such amazing and kind comments. She's one of the people who make me wanna continue the story! ilysm twinsy❤️

2. AddiFraser : She's voted for every chapter and left the silliest comments that make me smile. ilysm wifey❤️

3. rockycola : Oh my gosh girl you are one of the main characters in this story and even tho idk you too well you're still amazing and you vote so much and ahdkdbwkc ily💕

Thank you guys so much ilyasm

-abbyxoxo