Headache

Last few days has proved to be hard for Luna. Her step mother kept taunting her. Her father kept trying to manage the sum of dowry.

Luna soon realized that her father was not going to stop until he actually managed those thousands. Now the question was how he was going to do that.

Day by day the thought of failure started building up on Luna's father. His only daughter was not going to marry; he just couldn't accept it. So, he asked some of his friends to lend him some money.

Since he was well known to be wise, his friends trusted him with their money. So, he gathered around five thousand from five different friends. He still needed around Fifteen thousand before the wedding day arrived.

He sat in his courtroom and kept formulating a away out. For a second, he thought about selling family jewelleries, but his wife wouldn't allow him to. After all, all those jewelleries are now in her possession.

He thought about selling out his belongings, but then again none of them would earn him fifteen thousand.

While he kept wondering about ways, the wedding day almost arrived. Little Luna was soon to be married. Luna was dressed in their traditional wear.

Anyone who saw her proclaimed how beautiful she looked. However, Luna was getting anxious as every seconds passed. If her father couldn't pay the dowry, the same people would spit in her face saying that she is of no worth.

Luna kept asylum in back of her mind. She thought to herself that she was strong and she would be fine. She thought to herself that her groom was a great man. If she would marry him, he would keep her happy as her father promised her.

She heard from other people that groom's family have arrived in their house. The wedding was going take place in their front yard.

Front yard is also the same place where people are gathering up to see the fight take place. The fight for the price of marriage_ dowry.

Front yard is also the place where Luna's father was trying to convince groom's father to forgive him for his failure to manage those fifteen thousand in cash. Groom's father Ashore felt betrayed. He was promised twenty thousand. He would not let his son marry the daughter of the deceiver: Luna.