The Selection

Tom Holland and Shawn Mendes, best friends, although they were gay, they hadn't yet come out to each other. But that was all going to change with the introduction of another sexy man in their lives. 

They are at college, in a lecture, their professor asks them to clap for a special guest. Chris Hemsworth. From behind the curtain, a huge 6"3 DADDY strolls up on the stage. His tight shirt looked like it could rip open any second, his masculine face and angelic body was enough to make any man fall to his knees. Tom and Shawn, play it off like their straight, after all, they haven't come out to each other yet.

"My name is Chris Hemsworth, call me Chris." He purrs in a sexy Australian accent

"Or I can call you daddy.." Murmurs Shawn under his breath

"Pardon?" Asks Tom

"Oh, nothing..." Shawn replies quickly. In his head, Tom Holland thinks what Chris could do to him, he's imagining Chris straddling him as his tongue works wonders down his throat. They are both enchanted by this man, but they secretly think that they stood no chance with him.

"I..." Chris Hemsworth started to speak "... am on the hunt for two new apprentices." Shawn pulls a menacing, sexy smirk, he knows he's going to do whatever it takes to fill his role. "My apprentices must be prepared to work looong hours for me. And do things spontaneously. They should be prepared to go above and beyond for pleasing me." Tom Holland's mind pictures Chris' expectations sexually. 

"I will have chosen my apprentices by the end of this lecture, so, please. Impress me..." Chris sits down in his chair as the professor continues to ramble on. But all eyes in the room are on Chris, his seductive manner and hunky body are making him the centre of attention. Shawn dazes into his eyes as Chris looks at the students, seeing which one would fill his role as an apprentice. Tom simply stares at his body while discretely massaging his groin.

The lecture finishes and Chris steps up to announce who his apprentices are. "You two, at the back." He points right at Tom and Shawn. They both look at each other in awe. But in pain too, not being able to tell each other their secret even though they are so close.

They stand up and walked over to Chris as the rest of the class exits out of the lecture room. Chris stands opposite the boys with his tall body and asks "Have you two come out yet?" Tom and Shawn look at each other. 

"I'm gay." Says Tom, after a long pause Shawn says

"I'm gay." The two boys hug each other as Chris steps closer to them.

"How easy was that? My gaydar is on point." Shawn is only an inch shorter than Chris, but Shawn is a lot leaner and slim than Chris who is tall and bulky. "So boys, you may have figured out that this role is more than an apprenticeship. Us three are now officially... Fuck Buddies." 

"W-wait." Began Tom "How did y-"

"I accept." Pleads Shawn. Shawn jumps in Chris's arms and he catches him, Shawn wraps his legs around Chris' broad waist as his hands straddle him and his tongue works wonders in Shawn's mouth. Tom can hear Shawn moaning as Chris bites his lip, he can hear the sound of their juicy lips smashing against each other and he can see Chris tongue spiralling out of control as Shawn's mouth opens wide for his Daddy. 

Tom cannot bear it, he spanks Shawn's ass as Chris sets him down, Hemsworth easily lifts up Tom who is much smaller than Shawn. But that means nothing because Tom hungrily locks his open mouth with Chris's open mouth and Chris's tongue deep throats Tom and his strong hands support him. Chris moves to behind the curtain and Shawn follows.

There is a sofa which Chris makes his new sons sit down on. He sits in between them and says "So, who wants to do this." Before they could answer Chris grabs Shawn mouth and pulls it into his lips, Chris stands up as Shawn stands up opposite him and they make out passionately, Chris takes his belt off and his trousers fall to the floor. Tom understands and goes on his knees. Shawn takes off his trousers too. Tom goes on his knees and sees another cock for the first time. Chris's massive 7-inch cock (not erect) and Shawn's 9-inch monster, hard and thick. 

Tom starts at the balls. Taking both mens testicles in his open mouth. They sit in his mouth as Tom's wet tongue covers them in dripping saliva. He sucks on them as Shawn moans loudly when they drop out of Tom's mouth. Tom takes both dicks in his hands and he slowly slides his tongue across the underside of both dicks. Chris's grows by two inches but still isn't as hard as it can be. 

Then Tom takes Chris's dick and deep throats it, then he comes out and turns his head, doing the same to Shawn, he sucks them all again and again until Shawn is the first one to explode. Fields of cum shooting out, Tom focuses on his best friend and fingers him right in the arse, the tightest man alive he moans so loudly down Hemsworth's throat Chris's dick is fully erect, in 11 full inches. Shawn's cum stops as Tom moves on to Chris, he squeezes the shaft with two hands and twists his tongue around the tip

He licks the dick right in the slit as Chris groans in a deep, masculine, sexy, gravelly voice, licking Shawn's mouth. Tom closes his eyes as he goes full in, twisting his whole mouth as Chris's smooth, hard dick makes him choke, with just two blows Chris begin to unload his cum, it pours out in gallon as Tom finds a vibrator under the sofa

He switches it on as it hums quietly. He shoves it up Chris without warning, and Chris has to make way to scream, he takes Shawn by the head and makes him bite Hemsworth's neck as he moans so loudly I was afraid people would hear. His deep voice made me go in more and my wet mouth gave him a massage and the vibrator went in deeper, I sense Shawn getting closeras he moves down to the nipples, nibbling and suckling on his manly pecs. 

He then grabs me by the shoulders and turns me around, Chris sits down on the sofa and continues to moan and play with the vibrator. Tom looks into Shawn's eyes and he does the same, they both knew they liked each other, they were just too scared. Their lips meet and Shawn grabs Tom by the back of the neck and his tongue weaves in and out Tom, he glances at Chris and sees his head roll back in pleasure, but Shawn turns Tom's head and presses him to the soft floor, he grinds along Tom's body while they passionately make love.

....................................................................................................................................

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'DADDY'S BOYS." IM LOOKING REALLY EXCITED SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE THIS SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK.