Visitor

I was hanging about with Shawn in Chris' massive house, we were both shirtless and on our phones, suddenly, Chris barges in.

"WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY BOYS!"

"What?" We both say together.

"Pack your shit we're going to Barbados." Said Chris with a grin, we both stood up and with one small kiss, we ran upstairs like little kids, packing for the life of us. I packed plenty of lube and condoms ;) and so did Shawn (we insisted that I and Shawn share a room.) 

6 hours later we're in Barbados. Shawn and I drop everything at the front of the house. It's amazing. One massive throne-room with a massive kitchen, dining room, and a huge TV. The basement was one massive cinema room and the upstairs was filled with 360º views of the sea. There were three massive bedrooms, one was just for Chris, one was for me and Shawn, and the other was a massive orgy bed, specially made for fucking! 

Shawn and I stood outside, in the back garden. It was a private strip of beach! Pearl white sands and water so clear you could see the coral down below! With our own private massive swimming pool and jacuzzi, I knew this was going to be the best holiday ever.

"Boys! c'mere!" Chris was already in his underwear, sitting down in the living room, exposing himself to us. We walked over to him and sat down on the long sofa. "Make yourselves comfortable, get some food, I have a surprise later." He just walked off upstairs, leaving me and Shawn together, we took his advice- we raided the fridge and the pantry. By the time Chris came down, he's naked with a dick dripping in fresh lube.

"Sofa. Now." We're going to be eating a lot more. Just then- the doorbell rings. Without hesitating, Chris opens the door. It was Chris Evans, two sexy daddies in one room.

 It was Chris Evans, two sexy daddies in one room

 Chris had nothing but a towel around his waist, they both kissed and slowly walked over to us as they were eating each other out. Hemsworth dropped on the sofa and Evans sat on top of him and as they were making out, Hemsworth dropped Evans' white towel, revealing his big ass. 

They continued to make out in front of us, their bare dicks rubbing against each other, while their tongues make love. Shawn and I start to kiss, we both stand up and take each other's clothes off, Shawn leans down and his soft lips graze against mine, teasing me as he strips my underwear and I play with his naked dick. All of us naked, Shawn drops on the sofa, right next to Hemsworth and I sit on top of Shawn as he straddles me and we make love just like the Chrises.

His cold hands stroke my balls as his tongue caresses my mouth and I moan down his throat. Evans and I move down to the nipples, Chris H grabs Evans by the head and moans as we both suckle and spit and nibble, moving down slowly. I hear Shawn moaning louder as I stroke his testicles and my tongue slides on the underside of his, thick, big, hard penis. As I surround his dick with my wet mouth Shawn starts to moan, and I continue playing with his ball sac. I run my lips up and down his smooth, wet dick

I play with his senses, he moans as I drown his senses with pleasure. Then I suddenly feel a warm liquid, oozing through me, it runs down my tongue. Shawn Mendes cums in my mouth as I touch his balls, he squints as he moans and when I glance up, Chris Hemsworth has his tongue straight down Shawn's mouth. They break off as Hemsworth groans in a deep, gravelly voice, and I see Evans, corkscrewing his mouth around his master, tears rolling down his eyes as he chokes on the massive dick.

Then we both sit on top of our masters, are dicks aren't in each other yet but the smell of sex still dominates the room. I make out with Shawn, his naughty tongue working wonders as I grind against him. Then Chris Hemsworth takes my shoulder, all of us stand up, he leads us upstairs, we walk past the orgy room and go to his bed, a king-sized bed will do. Hemsworth arches my body down on the left side of the and I see Shawn, opposite me, arched down aswell on the right side of the bed. Chris Evans towering over him with a beastly dick in his hands, ready to charge into Shawn. 

Behind me, Hemsworth lubes his dick again, and I tell him to go in raw. The Chrises laugh and put both their hands on my or Shawn's shoulders, then they slowly ease in, Shawn and I, opposite from each other, about to get fucked for the first time in our lives. 

"AaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" They only get halfway there but I and Shawn already think it's there. But they go in more and it feels like a giant vibrator up my ass and I can't help but hold onto the bedsheets so hard they start to tear. I look forwards seeing Shawn moaning as Chris thrusts his dick into Shawn Mendes' asshole. Hemsworth's, manly hands on my shoulders and the sound of his dick and balls slapping onto my ass, and his deep, manly moans echoing throughout. He bends down and begins to kiss me, shaking the bed with his cock while our moans filled the house.

One of his hands reaches under my body and strokes my dick, his wet, lubed hands make me moan while Shawn enjoys his own fucking, "AAAAAHHHHH DADDDY CUM IN ME NOOOOWWW!" Shouts Shawn, just when that happens it feels like a wet stream shakes my body, it starts in my ass and shoots deep in me, I moan as Chris fucks me with his exploding dick erupting inside of me, and I notice Shawn moaning louder, shouting in a high voice "YEEEESSS DADDDY THAAT"S THE SPOOOT!!!!!!" 

Evans' mouth opens to moan loudly too, his big nipples and muscles taking over the scene, but Shawn and I wail and whimper louder, and louder, moaning and howling. His wet liquid runs through me and I moan while his soft lips run up my neck and his smooth hands stroke my dick, then I can't take it anymore. My dick erupts too, with cum streaming down Chris's hands and onto the bed, he continues stroking my dick as he wanks me, with his cock deep in my ass, thrusting and booming.

Eventually, his orgasm happens with less power, he takes his dick out of me and rolls me on the bed, Shawn lays beside me on the bed. Hemsworth lies on top of me, his naked body, grinding against me as he shoves his tongue down my mouth, lining me. A muscular body making out with me, feeling me up to my legs and dick, Evans busy making love to Shawn, dominating him as Shawn moans and pants, breathing down each other's throats, groaning into eachother

I slept that night in between Shawn and Chris Hemsworth, their taller, muscular bodies warming me, this was going to be the best holiday, I fall asleep in Chris's chest with Shawn's cock pressed against my back.