Memory lane (Chapter 3)

Wait, people are actually reading this? Thank you so much! Sorry, I'm just really suprised. I didn't think anyone would want to read it, honestly. I'm going to try to write as much as I can on the weekend, and maybe some during the week, but I'll try my best! Now have fun!

Maskys POV

I listened in silence as Slendy began to speak. He said "Well, the boy hasn't had a great life. For starters, his dad hated him.""Why did he hate him?" I asked, confused. Who would hate this innocent ball of fluff? Stop thinking that. If he's that innocent, he wouldn't be here. "Well, for one, he hated all of the medical bills that he racked up all the time" Slendy replied. "He also hated the disorders in general. As he's immune to pain, he couldn't feel anything when he beat him. Instead of just beating him, he would yell that he was a mistake that should have never been bored and that his sister would be ashamed. He also yelled that it was his fault."

 I asked "What was his fault?" "Well, his older sister died a couple of years ago to a car accident. His father blamed him for the accident even though it was his fault.""How was it his fault?" I asked, interested. "Well, his father was an alcoholic and he was driving drunk. He had turned around to yell at him, and he ran straight into another car. He was the lucky one. His sister wasn't."

I bet he feels responsible anyway, since his father turned around to yell at him, I thought, staring at the boy sympathetically. "Your correct about that" Slendy replied as if he'd spoken out loud. Whoops, I thought, looking at Slendy. I always forget that he can read minds. "Right again" said Slendy. Whoops again.

"What's the boy's name?" I asked. "His name is Toby." Slendy replied. That names cute... Oops, he thought as Slendy looked at him suddenly in shock. He suddenly saw a pained jerk and realized that Toby's ticks were getting worse. I saw that there where beads of sweat rolling down his neck where he twitched. He must be having a nightmare. Nothing new to me. I have them all the time. Slendy gave me an odd look and said "you never said that you had nightmares. Why haven't you said anything?" I stared at Slendy before replying "it's nobody else's problem. It's not like anyone could tell with how little sleep I'm getting with my mask on." 

"Would you mind showing me?" Slendy asked, more like an order then a question. "Fine" I replied and I began to unstrapp my mask a little hesitantly but stopped before and said "Can you please not say anything to the others?" "Fine" said Slendy a little impatiently. I sighed and lifted my mask without anymore complaints. As I did Slendy stared in shock and I could tell there was a long speech coming.

 I'm sorry for not updating! School is being a pain in the butt and I have an English project due soon. I just ended soccer though so I'll have more time to update. Have a good Thanksgiving and remember to be grateful for all that you have! Also, sorry that it's short! The next chapter will be longer!