We Are Strong, We Don't Belong ~004~

Avery's POV

I snuggle up closer to the person holding me. Then I freeze. What the fuck, Jorel Decker's arm is around me; and it feels amazing. I decide to lay there for a few more minutes before going to the bathroom to freshen up some. I take a shower and get back into Jorel's clothes. They smell amazing, just like him. I use a random shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Suprisingly they are not just for guys. I go downstairs to see if Aiden or Danny came buy with my shit. Surprise surprise, they didn't. "Shit." I say. "Whas tha matter baby?" an amazing voice says. I look around and see Matt standing there, staring at me. "All my fucking shits in Danny's truck." "Oh haha thats fucking funny." "Is not." "Is to. Hang on I'm gettin a phone call. Sup man. Yeah she's up and lookin for her shit. Ha ok. I'll let her no. So he still doesn't wanna see her? Dayum kid gots issues. Aight man. You get any pussy last night? Ha I think only Jordan and George did. Aiden was all pissed, I didn't want any, and you looked fuckin depressed man. Aight see ya ina bit." "Well?" I say. "Uh Danny's bringing George, Jordan, about 3 girls and your shit but in like an hour. Then were gonna play some drinking games." "Ok and which ones?" "Uh Have You Ever and were gonna turn Truth or Dare into a drinking game to." "How?" "Umm by you drink two shots for every refused truth and 4 for every refused dare." "Umm ok so I don't gotta play." "You have to." "I can't dumbass." "Yea you can. Its just gonna be like 9 of us. And like 3 of you are under 21." "Umm ok. Do you guys have a tv, laptop, or anything to do here besides get wasted?" "You could always go to bed and sleep with me babe, I can take care of all your wants and needs for ya." Matt says and winks at me. He bursted out laughing from the look on my face. "Umm how bout no." "Aww why?" He pouted. Damn guys. "Cause I'm not attracted to you?" Which is a complete lie. He is not as hot as Jorel but man is this guy fucking hot. "Uh huh sure. Then why where you staring at me last night?" "Cause I like your voice." "My voice?" That was when he started laughing hard enough to wake up Jorel. "Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jorel asks Matt. "Your little. hahahaha Girlfriend." "I am not anyones girlfriend dude. Bye." I walk out and here Matt say "Oww man what was that for?" I didn't hear Jorel's reply cause I found the remote and turned on the tv. I put it on some random reality show.

"Hey Avery go get your shit." Danny tells me. "Uh what the hell man do I look like I should go anywhere like this?" I tell him. "I think you look fucking sexy in that." Jorel says and sits across from me. "Umm go get my stuff." I tell him. "Its up in my room. Turn down the tv and maybe you could hear everyone calling you. Nice thongs by the way." No fucking way. They better not have went through my shit. I just blush bright red and run upstairs to make sure everything is still there. All but my lacey red thong. Damn them. "Looking for this?" Jorel says from behind me. "Yes. Now give it." I tell him. He just smirks along with Danny and Matt who came to watch this scene between Jorel and I. "On one condition babe." Matt says. "We pick what your gonna wear." Danny finishes. "Umm I guess. I'd rather not have you in possesion of my underwear." Danny walks into the room and digs out an outfit. Minus a bra and undearwear. He gets a black corset, red skinny jeans, and black stiletos. "Here. J Dog man give her the thong to wear." I just blush red. "Were gonna check to see if you wear that." Jorel says. I shove them out and just get dressed. "Dayum girl. You sure I cant take you to my bed?" Matt asks. I fall over blushing and smack him. "No perv. How long were you standing there?" "Long enough to know that your boobs are small but amazing." "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. Perv. Get Out." He just drags me downstairs with him.

"Okay lets play Have You Ever now." Matt said, practically jumping up and down like a little kid. The girls that came with Danny, George, and Jordan where Lizzie, Jess, and Manda. They were 19, 24, and 20. Lizzie sat on Jordans lap on one chair while Jess sat on George's lap on the other chair. Danny sat inbetween me and Manda on one couch while Matt and Jorel sat on the other couch. Dylan and surprisingly Aiden showed up before we started so Dylan sat inbetween Jorel and Matt while my brother let Manda sit on his lap. "Yay where all here now." Matt said. "Dude chill the fuck out what made you so happy?" "I can't say." I can guess. I am positive Matt saw me naked, which I wouldn't mind; but he was spying on me. So I just glare at him. "Ok. Avery, your first." Danny smirks at me. "Um ok then. Never have I ever been in a car accident." Everyone but Aiden takes a shot. Danny goes next. "Never have I ever been abused." Aiden, Jorel, Manda, Dylan and I take a shot. At this rate I'm gonna be drunk. Manda went next. "Uh Never have I ever attempted to kill myself before." Only me and Jess took a shot. "Damn it guys imma be fucking drunk at this rate." I pouted. Everyones just staring at me and Jess shocked. Aiden went. "Um ok that was awkward. Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." Only Jess, Lizzie, and Manda take a shot. "Uh never have I ever had a threesome before." Jordan says. Lizzie, Jess, Aiden, Jorel, Jordan, and George take a shot. "Never have I ever gotten drunk before." Everyone takes a shot, but me. "Damn Ave. We gotta get yu drunk tonight. Um so never have I ever lied." Jorel says. Everyone takes a shot. Dylan says, "After this round were switching games guys. Never have I ever played this game before." Only Danny and I don't take a shot. I'm assuming the band played this game a lot before Deuce ended up getting kicked out. Oh shit, Matt's turn. "Never have I ever thought someone in this room is hot." He says, smirking. Everyone takes a shot. Jess goes next. "Never have I ever had sex before." Yet again, everyone but me takes a shot. Jorel's expression is hard to read, but everyone else minus Aiden looks shocked at that. "Well, never have I ever thought more than one person in this room is hot." everyone but Jess, Lizzie, and Jorel take a shot. I just stare at my empty shot glass.

"Well ok then. Truth or Dare." Matt smirks evily. "We will all have a number and just draw a number out of something and ask them a question."

Matt-1, Dylan-2, Jorel-3, George-4, Jess-5, Aiden-6, Manda-7, Danny-8, Avery-9, Lizzie-10, Jordan-11

Matt draws a number out of the bucket to determain who goes first. "Aight Manda your first." Matt says putting her number back into the bucket. She draws number 4. "Ok J3T, Truth or Dare?" "Dare biotch." "Ok I dare you to strip down to your boxers and stay like that until the games over." "Ok. My turn to draw now." George says after he's in his boxers. He draws number 3. "Ok J T or D?" "Truth." "Pussy ass faggot. Ok who do you want in this room?" "That's two shots yeah?" Jorel says taking the shots. Making me wonder who he wants in this room. Probably not me so why should I care? Jorel draws number 6. "Truth or Dare man." "Dare." "I dare you to make out with Manda." My brother did. After 5 minutes we stopped them to continue the game. Aiden drew number 11. "Tru--" "Dare." Jordan says. "I dare you to kiss J3T." "Hell no. 4 shots." Jordan drew number 7. "Truth or dare Manda." She looked scared and went with truth. "Is it true you want to fuck me?" "Nope sorry Scene." Manda drew number 2. "Truth or dare?" "Um dare." Dylan said. "I dare you to touch Jorel and Matt's dicks for 2 seconds." He went with the dare and drew number 10. Lizzie said "Dare." before he could even ask. "Ok I dare you to strip down all the way until everyone's had a turn." "Ok." she did strip and she drew number 1. "Truth or Dare Matty?" "Truth." "Is it true that you want to fuck everyone that has a fucking pussy in this room?" "Uh I'll take the shots." He drew number 9. Shit. "Truth or Dare Avery?" "Umm dare?" His smirk is fucking evil. "I dare you to suck everyone's dick in this room but Aiden's." get drunk or aids. "I'll take the shots." "You suck." I draw number 8. "Danny Truth or Dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Jordan and Jess at the same time." "Shots please." of course he drew number 5. Jess said truth. "Is it true you want to have sex with all the girls here?" "Yeah with a guy of course." After that we just kept playing random games.

===================================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================================================

sorry that went a little far haha im bored :/ sorry if this chapter sucked. next one is probably gonna be in Jorel's POV lol. But please tell me what you think of this.