So, You Like It Rough? ~ Monoshin

Top: Shinsou
Bottom: Monoma
Requested by Sensei nosebleeds101
Go check out their work it's pretty fricken good

Their lips crashed together and things got heated very quickly. Monoma groaned, squirming under Shinsou as the purple-haired boy's hands pinned him down.

"Ahh ~ Hi-Hitoshi ~ God ~ " Monoma panted between kisses, attempting to push Shinsou away just to retrieve his breath.

"That horny already?" Shinsou teased, motioning toward the bulge in the blonde's jeans. Monoma whimpered in need and gripped Hitoshi's shoulders, having regained his breath. He wanted more. More than just a few steamy kisses, and more than just a few provocative touches.

"C-come on, Hitoshi, p-please," he whispered, blushing. He didn't like to beg, but it turned both of them on so much. "Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Shinsou smirked. "Damn, baby. I'll give you a ride for your money, then. Just don't blame me when you can't walk tomorrow." His words sent shivers down Neito's spine.

"Well, get on with it!" Monoma nearly shouted, causing Shinsou to laugh lowly.

"Calm down, ya little slut. I'll fuck you soon enough," he paused, looking down at Neito with a smirk, "Unless you don't want me to lube myself up?"

"N-no, that'd be too painful. Go ahead a-and get the lube." Monoma murmured, embarrassed yet painfully horny because of it.

"That's what I thought," Hitoshi rolled his eyes and searched through the nightstand for the tube. Once he found it, he put it beside the two on the bed.

The purple-haired boy swiftly took off all items of clothing, his and Monoma's, and was soon lubing up his hard cock. Shinsou groaned as he coated his cock in a less than generous amount of the cold substance and Monoma whined in desperation. Now he needed more.

"Calm down, Noma. I'll take care of you soon enough." Shinsou placed his tip at Neito's entrance, careful not to push in yet. He would take him by surprise and would take him by surprise hard.

"C-can you at least kiss me while you enter? I'm still not used to your length..." Monoma's words were an ashamed whisper, but Hitoshi still obliged.

Their lips molded together once again and Monoma sighed, moaning as Shinsou's tip teased his entrance. And just as Monoma realized he'd rather be stretched first, Shinsou pushed his entire length in.

Monoma whimpered into the kiss and searched for Hitoshi's hands, yearning to hold at least some part of the person he loved while he was in pain. Shinsou waited for Monoma to adjust to his length before moving and he gently squeezed his hand, telling him 'you're ok.'

"O-ok," Monoma mumbled after he broke away from the kiss. Shinsou nodded and began thrusting, slowly at first but then deeper and faster.

Neito's moans couldn't be silenced. They were loud, lewd, and breathy, giving Shinsou insight on how good he was feeling. The blonde's face flushed and his eyes became half-lidded, his tongue sliding out of his mouth from the immense pleasure he was feeling.

"I...don't think...you could be more...ahegao right now," Shinsou panted, thrusting into Monoma deeply. The blonde let out a sudden high pitched scream and Hitoshi smirked, groaning as Neito tightened around him. Shinsou sucked on Neito's tender flesh, his lips roaming from the blonde boy's neck to his chest, upper abdomen, and to his shoulders.

"F-fuck ~! D-do that a-again," Monoma gasped, his short nails clawing at Shinsou's back.

"You sure? It seemed like that was pretty painful." Shinsou smirked, knowing how Monoma would react.

"D-dammit, Shin! Please!" He cried out, his fingertips digging into Hitoshi's shoulder blades.

Shinsou chuckled lowly and slammed back into Neito's prostate, the blonde's screams of pleasure music to his ears. Shinsou grabbed Monoma's twitching member and began pumping in sync with his fast, rough thrusts, listening to the blonde's whines, whimpers, and moans.

"I-I'm gonna~~" Monoma was cut off by his own ejaculation and a loud moan. His hot, white liquid splatted onto Shinsou's stomach and onto his own chest and stomach.

Their lips met again and Shinsou kept thrusting, trying to reach his own climax, and Monoma whimpered. He was starting to become over-stimulated, but he didn't tell Shinsou to stop.

Well, he didn't tell him to stop until it became far too painful.

"W-wait, Shinsou, s-stop," he whimpered, pushing on his shoulders with weak, shaky hands. Shinsou obliged and ceased all of his movements, scared he'd hurt his boyfriend. "You're...you're over-stimulating me... Let me suck you off so you can finish..."

Shinsou pulled out and watched as Monoma silently got to his knees. He turned so he was facing the purple-haired boy and he dropped his head, stuffing his mouth full of Shinsou's large cock immediately.

Shinsou groaned and gripped Monoma's blonde hair in two tight fists, forcing the smaller male to take in even more of his cock. Neito gagged and whimpered, but kept pleasuring his lover.

Monoma swirled his tongue around what he could reach and he sucked gently, trying to give his boyfriend the most pleasure that was possible. Shinsou's cock twitched and he groaned, letting out a breathy, low moan as he came into Monoma's throat. Monoma swallowed and licked the remaining cum off of Shinsou's member, sucking gently enough to where it wouldn't even begin to over-stimulate him.

"F-fuck," he panted, pulling out of the blonde's mouth. They both collapsed beside each other and Shinsou pulled the duvet over them.

"Y-yeah, I-I agree," Neito murmured, snuggling into Shinsou's chest. Shinsou wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed the top of his head, resting his head in his hair.

"I love you," Shinsou murmured sleepily, tightening his grip on the already sore boy beside him.

"I love you, too," Monoma replied, soon drifting off into a restful sleep.

...

So how was it? Did y'all like it? Don't forget to vote if ya did! It always makes me so fricken happy to see that someone voted

And also WTF. OVER 300 READS? HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3