Quiet Mornings

The penthouse Carson shared with his friends/coworkers was quiet. Waaay too quiet. 

It was at least 10 in the morning, something was most certainly off. Carson checked Coopers room, his keys to the semi truck were gone, Travis was absent from his room as-well, so he assumed the boys went to finish Sundays job early. 

Cooper depended on Travis more than he would like to admit, Cooper was hot headed. Unlike Travis, who was sweet and scary patient. One time Schlatt left Travis in the trunk of the car to hide him from cops once and he waited a whole 2 days until Noah let him out. Somehow Travis had no complaints. 

But don't let that deceive you, Travis is still one of the top boys. He does have a limit for people he's not familiar with. That's why him and Cooper work so well together. 

Carson walked over to Teds room, it was no surprise he was calling his highschool sweetheart. She was completely oblivious to the whole business they were running, poor girl.

Carson didn't want to disturb them so he tiptoed his way to Schlatts, it was a mess. Which wasn't surprising at all. He wasn't actually a messy guy, he's just been stressed lately.

His coat was still on his chair though, since it was cold out it told him he was still home. 

Carson made his way to the bottom floor, before he got to the last step he heard glass smash. It came from the kitchen. 

Though he didn't have a weapon on him he figured if it was a threat he could just grab a knife from where the noise was coming from. He ran over and peaked his head.

He saw Noah looking at someone with his jaw open, Carson averted his eyes to see who created the ruckus. Of course, it was Schlatt. Standing there with the most smug grin on him. 

"WHY." Noah shouted.

 "First of all, YOU'RE NOT A BROKE COLLEGE KID YOU IDIOT. THERE'S NO REASON YOU HAVE TO EAT THIS" Schlatt was already riled up.

"It's LITERALLY just ramen!!!" Noah rolled his eyes. Schlatt ignored him and continued.

"SECOND OF ALL, YOU ALONE, are worth MILLIONS. YET. You still INSIST on eating 3 dollar ramen from fucking 7 11!"

"So what?!?! It's still good you prick!" Noah clenched his fist as Carson walked away, as he did the yelling only got more muffled and pointless.

Meanwhile in California's most secure prison.

"Don't worry buddy! We'll bust you out in no time!" Travis smiled sweetly at the gloomy inmate.

"For a price" Cooper finished for him.

The prisoner with fluffy hair leaned out of the darkness with a dead stare. Ezra was the name, his 5 years of assassination has finally caught up to him.

"Fuck off" he grinned as he started to stand up out of his chair. This made Travis and Cooper panic, they needed this guy, he worked close with the misfits  

"Ok we'll sweeten the deal! What do you want?" Travis blurted out. Ezra stood there for around a minute or two. Cooper felt urged to say something stupid but bit his tongue.

"I have a friend here, he's in the same line of business as me, I'm not leaving without him. Also, I want to live with you all, it guarantees my protection from...  them." 

The boys agreed to Ezras terms and went over the plan to bust him out along with the random.