Chapter 1

ELLO! Okay so, at the end of every chapter I am going to be writing a little bit about what we know about the current characters so that y'all can understand, therefore there will be no mix up on what character is what way! I will also be publishing a character chart later on, not rn because, well, im simply too lazy, ANYWAYS! ON WITH THE STORY!!!

-

-

-

Xaviur, Shinx's mate, had been patrolling the territory, seeing as she refused to live in the city with all the people. They lived in a little house out in the woods where it was peacful. The trees became a bright, beautiful green durring the summer and a firey orange, yellow in the fall. He often hated having to patrol, since not much happened, but it paranoid his mate, who had been born and raised in hell for her first few years.

She often was cautious of others coming to take her away and experiment on her like they had done when she was just a kit. With doing that they had discovered that she was nothing like anything they had seen before.

As he patrolled he saw one of the many female wolves that lived in the forest, they were naturalists and with this, they never wore clothing. Xaviur often saw them and often had his "fun" with them.

They knew he had a mate but then again, they never cared, they were the alpha of their pack in thier eyes, there fore, he got to breed with any of the females he wished.

Shinx often had her suspicions that he was cheating but he always calmed her down and assured her he wasn't, which was a complete lie. It had become a daily thing, they normally would have switched days, but he had begun offering to patrol every day, this made her suspicious grow.

Day after day they grew.

And grew.

and grew.

Until.

One day she had decided she would go see what he was so excited about, so, the night before she had gotten her things ready. She picked out her darkest outfit, made sure she had her black calk as to diguise her coat so she would not be spotted.

~The next day~

~Shinx's POV~

It was early morning, light shown bright in the wooden house. The soft, cream colored bed was a mess, due to Xaviur. We were on opposite sides, it had been this way ever since he had offered to start doing the patrol daily.

I had been awake for the past few hours, waiting for Xaviur to wake up. He normally got up early, and today, he was up just before sunrise. I stayed quiet and pretended to sleep as he got his clothing, grabbing a spare, I watched carefully as I made sure he didn't know I was awake.

He wore a camo hat, camo pants, shirt, and boots. I waited for him to leave the house before quickly slipping my clothing on and coating my fur. I then slipped out of the house and quickly caught up unnoticed.

I followed him closely to a cave. It was an adverage size cave for a small wolf pack. As I watched I could see, there were only 3 females. One was pregnant, another lay on the ground, waiting paitently, the last one...was having "fun" with my boyfriend...

-

-

-

Xaviur (not my art)

age: 19

speces: wolf

gender: male

sexuality: bi

personality: player

relationship: boyfriend

Shinx (1st not mine, it's a fan art)

Age: 16

Age: 16

species: breeder cat

gender: female

sexuality: straight

personality: cautious