The Anarchy: Chapter Eleven- Love is Scary

Happy birthday, Shouto! I love my icy-hot boy. He's one of my favorites characters from My Hero Academia. Here's a chapter for him. Oh yeah, Ummm. I love you, Shouto but I have to make you suffer. 

WARNING: MENTIONS PAST ABUSE!

Shuzenji was reviewing over her documents when she heard the banging sound on her door. "It's open," she set aside the hospital files. She would have never expected to see the members of an elite organization walk inside her office. "We need your help," Midoriya told her. She didn't ask any questions while checking Todoroki vitals. "What's his name," she demanded. "His name is Shouto Todoroki." Midoriya watched Shuzenji work on Todoroki. "Is he going to be okay?" Midoriya needed to know that Todoroki was going to be okay. Kirishima knew that Shuzenji was unable to recognize. He wasn't going to blow their identities. Shuzenji was glad that no one was present in the building except them. She wondered if she should call the police or not. "What happened to him?" She knew this was Enji's heir. She wondered how this boy got injured in the first place. The purple-haired boy sighed, "We found him inside the League's warehouse. We didn't expect to see the Enji's heir trapped. We brought him here because you're the only one that wouldn't rat us out." Midoriya couldn't let her find out the truth.

Bakugou stood outside of the warehouse with the rest of the unit. He noticed the recent message from Kirishima.

Eijiro Kirishima: We're at Shuzenji's clinic. Todoroki is currently resting while Shuzenji is monitoring his vitals. She hasn't ratted out our location. Stay safe on your end.

Bakugou smirked to himself, 'Toshinori is going to be pissed.' He followed behind the team when they regarded the dead bodies on the ground. He stepped away from the group when he saw someone crawling to the back. He strolled over to the limping body. "Where do you think you're going?" Bakugou watched the man point a gun at him. Bakugou tsked, "Deku should've killed you. I guess you managed to survive against his attack." Muscular's eyes widen at the information. 'This guy is a part of the Anarchy!' Bakugou could see the realization in the man's cold eyes.

"I'm the Hollow Death. You captured one of my friends and used him against us. You're lucky that I can't shoot you." Bakugou wasn't scared of this guy. Muscular smirked, "I can shoot you right now. Shagaraki will be proud if I kill one of the members of the Anarchy." Muscular pulled the trigger on the gun, "What the hell?" Bakugou watched the villain struggle with the gun. "Aren't you going to shoot me?" Bakugou laughed at this man's emotionless expression. "You're pathetic. You're making me waste my bullets on worthless garbage like yourself." Muscular's eyes widen when Bakugou shoots him, "Deku owes me a drink."

The blond walked away from the body. "Toshinori, they're all dead. It's best to call the morgue," Bakugou advised to the chief. Toshinori sighed, "The Anarchy is always one step ahead of us." Bakugou watched the chief walk away from the scene. The blond rubbed the back of his neck, 'I wonder what the chief would think when he finds out that Deku is a part of the Anarchy. I need a drink right now.' Bakugou watched Uraraka punch the brick wall, "Round-Face, what the hell are you doing?" He saw the tears lining up from her brown eyes. Bakugou grabbed her fist to stop her, "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself!" She turned to Bakugou and fell into his chest. She cried into Bakugou's chest while gripping onto his shirt. Bakugou wasn't going to pull away from her when she's vulnerable. He hugged her back, "It's okay, Round-Face. I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

'I wonder if this has something to do with her parents. She probably still blames Deku for murdering her family. I've never seen her cry like this before since their funeral. I wonder how she's dealing with everything. She's been keeping everything bottled up. I didn't get along with Deku's friends, but Uraraka was my friend. How many people have suffered because of us? Uraraka wasn't allowed to know the real reason her parents died.' Bakugou tightens his grip around Uraraka's waist, "I'm here for you."