Eight

The feast has been going extremely well, everybody is having a great time

The feast has been going extremely well, everybody is having a great time. Even my mother is smiling. Robb and I are standing at the main table with our parents sitting next to us, well nearly all of our parents. My father is doing is usual things. I'm actually really happy that I married Robb because that means I don't have to see my father act like this in a long time, though I'm gonna miss my mother and siblings so much.

"Are you alright, love?" Robb asks, I didn't even realize that I was daydreaming

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about how much I'm gonna miss my family" I say looking at him

"Everything is going to be fine, you'll be able to visit them whenever you want" he says and then gives me a kiss on the cheek

"I'm really happy I married someone like you, Robb. Imagine if I married someone like Walder Frey" I say laughing

"I would never let someone as beautiful as you marry him and not to mention that your mother would kill your father if he even mentioned it" Robb says making me look at my mother, who is not sitting far from us.

"Yeah, your probably right" I say

"Hey. I just wanted to say that if you don't feel comfortable with the bedding ceremony, then we don't have to do it" Robb says making me look back at him I'm shock, I had completely forgotten about the bedding ceremony. I don't know what to say, I mean I don't have a choice about this. Sooner or later, Robb and I will have to make a child.

"Robb, don't worry about me. It's tradition, which means my father will make us do it even if he has to watch" I say

"Okay but if you don't feel comfortable then tell me, I don't want you to feel like you can't trust me" Robb says taking my hand in his

"I will" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. As if on cue, my father stands up from his seat and shouts that it's time for the bedding ceremony. My mother tries to my him stop but it is to no avail, he has made his decision. Men start to walk towards and soon they begin to pull of my dress, women are doing the same to Robb. I start to feel very comfortable with all these men seeing me with so little clothes on, so I start to try and hide my body with my arms but I doesn't seem to work that well. Out of nowhere I'm picked up and carried to Robb and I's new chambers.

"Are you okay?" Robb asks as the door to the chambers is closed and we are alone

"A lot better now that a 100 men are looking at my nearly naked body" I say

"Now there's only one man looking at you" Robb says taking a step towards me

"The only man who will see my like this for the rest of my life" I say walking closer to him as well. We stand there and stare at each other before Robb leans in and I think you can guess what happened next.

Blonde Songbird {Robb Stark}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara