Comet

Finso sighed as she woke up she was about to wake the boys up but then her bag started to wobble like it did when ever some one was holding it and walking away. She tried to get out but it seemed like it was locked and she couldn't make a portal for two reasons, One she promised she won't until the cut was gone and two because she couldn't see anything but then she heard a boys voice.

"Lottie, we should give it back." The boy voice said.

"I just want to see what's in it." A girls voice said which Finso guessed was Lottie. The bag sounded like it was unlocked because next thing Finso knew, there was a little girl with white hair, blue skin with small horns and a tail with a heart shape at the end. The little girl saw Finso and just stared.

"You shouldn't be here. Why are you in my bag?" Finso asked calmly but kept a good grip on her staff. Lottie was about to say something but then Yugo came in.

"I'm sorry but your father said you should come out. Come on Finso, we gotta explain ourselves." Yugo said as he helped Lottie out of the bag and then Finso. They came inside the house but Finso was having trouble with the stairs, she sat down and was given a sutcack.

"I don't understand, so your not an apprentice from the Temple of the Osamodas?" The guardian asked the two Eliatropes.

"Nope, me and Finso are Eliatropes and Adamai is my Dragon brother. 

"Yeah, that's right! I'm a dragon, not a tofu!" Adamai said as the little boy was stretching Adamai's feathers.

"Do you take me for a fool!" The guardian said.

"No, we promise you but Grougaloragran himself sent us to find his Dofus." Finso said, trying herself to sound respectful to the man who mostly like guarded Grougal's Dofus his whole life.

"Do not utter the sacred name under my rook! Blasphemer!" The guardian yelled at her. She cowered a bit, she was never yelled at before and she didn't like it at all. "Did you really think you could fool me with this talking Tofu?" The Guardian yelled again at her. "I'm one of the ten thousand. Since the dawn of time, my ancestors have guarded the secret of 'he must be reborn'! I know exactly what a dragon looks like!" The guardian yelled causing Finso to hide behind Yugo.

Look, we have found out where you live, who you are and what your guarding. So much for it being some kind of secret!" Yugo said, he and the guardian gave each other glares until the guardian grabbed his hammer.

"Very well! Follow me!" The guardian said, Finso got up but he stopped her. "You should stay, my son can help the certain bandaging on your back." The guardian said while pointing at his son who was holding Adamai.

"What? Yugo! Don't leave me here with them! Yugo!" Adamai said as Yugo walked out with lifting his shoulders to show he couldn't do anything right now. The two children lead Finso to a giant cavern full of animals.

"Before we can take care of your bandages, we need to feed the animals." The boy said.

"So, my little cuties! How are you all today?" Lottie asked all the pets."I brought you some new friends." Lottie said. They all were introduced to all the animals except one who was staring at Finso.

"What about that one?" She asked the boy.

"Oh he's doesn't like us but we call him Comet." The boy said, Finso admired the blue birds feathers but then it took off into the air and she saw that when it flew, it had a mist of Wakfu coming off it's wing making it look like a comet.

" The boy said, Finso admired the blue birds feathers but then it took off into the air and she saw that when it flew, it had a mist of Wakfu coming off it's wing making it look like a comet

"Why doesn't he like you?" Finso asked.

"Don't know, we just brought him here and he gets mad anytime we come near his nest." the boy said and then looked at her hat. "But apparently he likes you" He said causing Finso to look up and meet contact with it's white eyes. "You can have him, I think he has powers." The boy said and started walking down some tunnels, Finso followed him with Comet still on her head.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Since he's blind, he can see Wakfu like dragons and uses that for there eyesight. I think he can turn smaller and bigger when ever he wants but we never knew since he didn't like us." The boy said and got small viles and a spice crusher and a large bowl of water.

"Are you sure it works for burns? Adamai said while Finso sat down on a stool but her back stung.

"Of course. Don't worry, I've made this potion a hundred times." The boy said and then looked for something. "Oh no! I've run out of poop. Adamai, could you ask Lottie if she has any Prespic poop left?" The boy asked Adamai who then flew off while Comet went to sit on Finso's shoulder. Then the boy found a different type of poo and put it in the potion.

"Adamai, it's fine! Don't worry about it. I put some Moowolf dung in instead. Its just the same!" The boy yelled at Adamai. A few minutes later, the boy started applying the potion on Az's burn.

"I'm gonna go find Adamai, he maybe small but it didn't take him this long just to get where ever he is." Finso said and started to walk into the tunnels. She then started to hear crying so she walked faster until she saw Lottie crying agaisnt the wall. "Lottie? What's wrong." She said, Lottie looked up and sighed.

"Maddeye sucked in Adamai and ran away." Lottie cried, Finso guess that Maddeye was Nox's Bow Wow after Lottie explained what he looked like. Finso tried to calm her down until Lottie looked up and saw Nox's Bow Wow with a rock in his mouth. Maddeye put the rock down and looked guilty before spitting out Adamai and he turned back into his dragon form.

"Are you okay?" Finso asked Adamai, even Comet tried to help him steady as Adamai looked really dizzy.

"Maddeye! I take it all back." Lottie said and hugged the Bow Wow. " I knew you were a good boy all along." Finso smiled and scratched under Comet's chin as he flew back to his spot on her shoulders. They all came out to the caves but Finso froze when she saw Yugo holding a large brown egg. Finso slowly walked towards Yugo who was giving her a small smile, Comet landed on Yugo's head while Finso hugged the brown egg with her eye's watering. When Finso was done, she noticed the guardian was bowing. 

"He been like this the whole time I was gone?" Finso asked as The boy gave her some more food, water and medical supplies.

"Yup." Yugo said.

"Master Adamai, please accept my sincere apologies." The guardian said as Finso placed the egg in the haven bag. "I've been waiting for you for so long and now that your here, I didn't even recognize you! I am sorry, what is my punishment?" The guardian asked, but Adamai accepted his apology and gave him no punishment. Yugo thanked the guardian and he broke the collar of Maddeye with his hammer. They all said there good byes and Finso even got to keep Comet.

"Next stop, Sadida kingdom." Finso said.