I love him

(Super short and kinda dumb but eh XD)

Josh and Dallon were sitting in the living room while Brendon was running around upstairs somewhere.

They were making small talk mostly revolving around random things.

They continued this for awhile until the topic of their significant others came into the conversation.

Josh was talking about Tyler with nothing but love, and Dallon just watched, smiling at what he was saying. Josh and Tyler has only been together for about a year, while Brendon and Dallon has been together for about three.

You could tell that Tyler and Josh were happy with their relationship, and honestly they evened each other out.

Tyler was currently visiting his family so Josh was pretty much alone for the weekend.

Once he was done cutely rambling about Tyler, he looked to dallon, a curious expression on his face.

"So? What about Brendon?" Josh smiles as he asks, and you could tell he was generally interested in hearing what Dallon had to say about the raven haired man.

Dallon pretty much goes silent and he looks at his lap.

Josh got even more confused by this. Dallon loves Brendon right? He surely acted like it whenever Brendon was with him.

Dallon finally takes in a breath and he finally looks up at Josh.

"Well y'know, Brendon's kinda like the sun to me."

Josh smiles and nods.

"Aww, is it because he's the light of your life?" He questions and Dallon just pauses.

"No, it's because the longer I stare at him, the more I regret it."

Josh's eyes widen and he raises his eyebrow. Did Dallon seriously not like Brendon anymore?

"O-Oh but you love him, right?"

Dallon looks at him and he nods, "Well I mean... Duh, all I'm asking is-," he's suddenly interrupted when Brendon comes running into the room.

He's got a rainbow cape draped around his shoulders and Dallon just has an amused look on his face, while Josh was just down right confused out of his mind.

Brendon runs around the couch before he stops in front of them, smiling widely.

"Babe! Look! I'm a gay superhero!" Brendon jumps around a little, still smiling widely.

Dallon sighs and he shakes his head, "Oh my god..."

Josh covers his mouth, holding back laughter as he watches the scene before him unfurl.

Brendon still jumps around a little before his eyes widen and he gasps. He quickly makes direct eye contact with Dallon, his jaw dropped a little.

"I'm Supergay..."

Josh bursts out laughing before he covers his mouth again, Dallon just looks at him, a small smile on his face.

Dallon moves a bit and he pulls Brendon down onto his lap, the shorter immediately cuddling into him. Josh is still holding back laughs as he watches.

Dallon just shakes his head sighing, "I take it back, I love him."

(Had an idea and went with it XD ALSO I SAW TWENTY ØNE PILØTS LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING! Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this dumb little thing
-xXCollarFullXx)