chapter 1: escape to beach city

'Final destination, beach city. All passengers must hop of when the vehicle is at a stop'

The audible womens voice rang out around the now not so empty buss. On that buss was a little boy known as Dovahkiin.

He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, numerous scars and bruises could be seen on him.

He clutched theordor close to him, hoping to hide the gem on his chest from any watchful eyes.

Hes had this gem on him now for two months, hes had it removed twice now from his chest, one being the men in red, and the second one being from a lunatic he found in a alley way.

Dovahkiin started to remember how he got trapped with the men in red. He had gotten abandoned out in the forest outside of their factory a few years ago.

He was used for experiments and tests that would involve un-human actions.

It was only once they found out about immortal like beings known as gems did they want to harness their power.

When they where doing it they got their hands on a small orange like gem in a shape of a diamond.

They had no idea what they where doing and because of that he died.
Half of himself had to die to fuse with the other wich also ment half of the gem had to die to become a part of him.

'Final destination... Beach city'

Dovahkiin slowly got out of his bus seat, still clinging to the purple rabbit theordor, and hoped out of the buss.

The place was breath taking... The small town lived right next to the crystal clear ocean. A hill with a light house on it. Lush green grass wich was a new change for him. And countless food stores.
The one that caught his eye though was a building with a giant doughnut on it.

Dovahkiin looked down in his pockets... he still had $5.20 left. Maybe he could get himself a doughnut and maybe some coffee if they had some...

The small ringing bell was the sound that wrang out around the small store.

Inside Dovahkiin could see a small blonde woman at the cash register arguing with a tall dude with holes in his ears.

Dovahkiin ignored them for now and instead went to the coffee machine.

He grabed a small cup and began to fill it.
He then went to the register to buy himself a doughnut.

The blonde stoped her arguing to look at the small raven head.

"Hi welcome to the big doughnut, just the coffee today?"

Dovahkiin shook his head for no and pointed to the jelly filled doughnut.

"Allright so the jelly filled doughnut and the small coffee will be $4.95"

Dovahkiin pulled out his cash, handed it to the woman, and headed out of the stoor.

He looked down towards the water. He could see small gold like fish below.

He looked around, hoping no one was in the proximity to see him. When he saw that the coast was clear, he began walking on the water.

He sat down on the oceans water and began to drink his coffee.
While doing so he started making water dolphins to fly around in the sky.

Fish began to nibble on his legs and feet that he let out a soft laugh.

He took out his doughnut, and broke of tiny bits for the fish.

As je began to eat his doughnit he hear a womans voice say something back at shore.

"Steven... are humans supposed to do... that?"

Dovahkiin snapped his neck upwards to the voice.

There back at the sandy bay was two people, one was a tall skinny lady with a pointy nose and a smooth cylinder gem on her head.

The other was a small chubby boy with fluffy brown hair, a red shirt with a yellow star in the middle, jeans and pinkish red flip flops.

Stratled, Dovahkiin's water dolphins splashed back into the ocean, the fish left him in a flash and Dovahkiin stood up immediately.

It seemed to startle the two beings, but Dovahkiin was trapped.

He was out in the middle of the ocean and they where blocking his way back to land.

The commotion only seemed to attract two other people.
One with purple skin, a little small for her size and a purple gem on her chest.

The other was a tall lady with a boxed shaped hair shape, and a red and blue gem on either hand.

Dovahkiin began to panic, but befor he could tell what was happening, he lost focus and fell into the water.

Something you should know about Dovahkiin... he cant swim.

He felt two hands grab ahold of him and pulled him out of the water.

The person responsible for saving him was the square shaped hair lady.

Dovahkiin silently, that shocked the others, coughed up the water.

He felt a hand on his back. He slowly looked up and saw the small boy giving him a helpful smile and rubbing his back.

"Ahh... are you ok?" The small boy said.

Dovahkiin nodded in response, giving a small thumbs up.

The small boy reached his hand out to Dovahkiin, wich he gladly excepted. 

The boy pulled him up to his feet and immediately started staring at his chest.

Dovahkiin immediately took notice to where his view was looking at and covered his gem.

"Hey! Its ok, we won't hurt you, where gems to! My names steven the one whos purple is amythest, that one's pearl and the one who saved you is garnet"

Dovahkiin only noded in response.

"Soo... what are you doing in beach city?" The boy now known as Steven asked.

Dovahkiin only looked down. Then looked back up and pointed to his throat.

"What? You neck? Oh! You cant speak?"

Dovahkiin nodded.

"Well i have healing powers! But they kinda stopped working ever since dad kinda... anyway whats your name!"

This boy 'steven' reminded himself of a small sweet boy named butters.

Dovahkiin looked at the ground and began writing in the sand.

'People call my either new kid or douchebag... but my name is Dovahkiin' he wrote.

(1039 words)