Video chat

*smut warning*

Your POV
   I wake up and hear a ding from my phone. " what the fuck,  its three in the morning?!" I pick up my phone and look at it. SHIT that's bright. I turn down the brightness and check the contact

One new message from BillieBaby

That's weird, she never texts me this early.

BillieBaby

Hey

Me
Hey Bil what's up?

BillieBaby
I miss you 😢

Me
Are you okay?  Its 3AM

BillieBaby
I'm just fine ;)

Me
Bil what u want?

BillieBaby
I wanna kiss
Your lips

Me
You kiss me all the time

BillieBaby
And bite your neck

Me
Billie...

BillieBaby
Then I'll put my
hands under your
shirt and feel
your boobs

Me
😳

BillieBaby
Fuck this

Incoming face time from BillieBaby

I answered the face time call already knowing what billie wanted. "Hey mama's" she said seductively. I turned red. "Don't think I didn't see that" It didn't look like she had a bra on. I bit my lip.

"Take it off" she said referring to my shirt. I took it off now fully naked because I don't like wearing underwear to bed. "Oh wow baby girl you came prepared" Billie came closer to the camera with a sexy smirk spread across her lips. Those sexy lips of hers. "I want you to lay down and spread your legs for me mamas" I obeyed. 

"Mmhm shit you be looking like a snack" I feel myself getting wet. "Imagine me in between your legs.  Eating you" I coulnt help but touch my clit. I rubbed circles on it as Billie watched."Fuck... Billie" I moaned. "Damn, you really want me don't you baby girl" This girl knows what turns me on. "Yes... Eilish" I moaned louder.  "Ugh I can't take this anymore" billie says ad she gets up and undresses. She's perfect. Her boobs and butt are the perfect size and her pussy tastes like heaven. Fuck I need her. She gets in front of the camera and massages her boobs. "Mmh" she moans and I start too rub my pussy faster.

Billie gets closer and sticks her purple vibrator in her pussy. "yes ahh" she moans really loudly. Its so hot. I stick my fingers in my pussy and thrust them in and out. "Wow mamas your sexy as fuck" I keep doing it. I like to please billie. We both keep going faster until I feel a knot in my stomach.  "Billie I'm gonna cum" Billie turns her vibrator up. "Go ahead baby girl" she says in between her loud moans. "Fuck" I yell as I come down from my high. 

To my surprise Billie is still at it.  She starts to moan louder. "Fu-ahh" She not only cums but she squirts. A lot. Damn she's really hot. "You wish you could drink that? " billie says. "yes baby"

"Round 2?"

Well that's my first smut I hope y'all like it. It was fun to make if ya know what I mean? ;)