Chapter 1| Programmed for this

Kiibo's POV

I wait for the bus to finally stop near the school, for it is time for me to go high school. I recall it being called "Hopes Peak Academy", a school focusing on talent , gifted students usually gather here and sometimes they pick students to attend here.I heard it was a really good school, so I decided to apply. It's been very wholesome, and I've been here for only 4 months and can still proudly say that. It's a really great school I'd say.

But.... there's a specific individual who mocks me everyday... he often makes me feel unwelcomed and uncomfortable here. His name is Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate surpreme leader. He's vey cheeky and childish, often lying and insulting others, just saying whatever he pleases. For some reason, he picks on me everyday and makes me very mad, sometimes it's a sadness because he likes to list what "cool" robots have and don't. It's also because I sometimes gets physical, not too harsh but he sometimes nudges me, it doesn't hurt badly but it is still upsetting. There just other times he says provocative things, like asking me if I process the male reproductive system, he even once tried to "feel" if I had one, and always watches me in the boy's lockers room. He's is very stressful to deal with.

But I always try to keep smiling, even if he makes me upset, this school still has a place in my heart, that's why I don't move to a different school, I wouldn't be anymore happier than I was here. With all of those thoughts in my head taken up time, it's finally time to go to school.

The bus stops with a loud creek and a huff, the doors swish open, allow me to leap off it and into the school. When I enter the school, I look around  searching around to see if Iruma san is in sight. Iruma san is my friend, she is well... not the most friendly or professional but she does give me good service being the ultimate inventor. I talk to her everyday, hoping for advice and a conversation. I admire her skills and her passion, so much so.. I have a "soft spot" for her.

I hear a voice behind me, it was a high pitched one in fact, just like Iruma san, I turn around, expecting her but...

"Kiiboy! Hey robot nerd!" Ouma kun...

"Hey dick sucker! You gonna say something?!" I turn away, walking as fast as I can away from him to my locker.

"Has the robot gone deaf?! Took you long enough, slut!"

I'll ignore it...

"Heeeey, Kiiboy."

I won't listen...

"Kiiboy! Kiiboy!"

I don't intend to...

"Yo Kiiboy!"

I won't...

"Kiiboy?"

I....

"Kiiboy...?"

I'll....

"Hey Kiiboy..."

I turn to face him, noticing that everyone has gone to their classroom, it was just us... for a second I noticed that Ouma looked....

Concerned?

Why was he....? Is this a malfunction? There's no way Ouma-kun is concerned for me.

Of course 

I was right...

As soon as I felt like he might've cared for me..

He grabbed my antenna, and slammed my face into my locker, the last thing I remember is Ouma shouting at me

"You're a fucking idiot!"

I've heard that before... "You're a fucking idiot" 

I wasn't new to it..

I heard Ouma-Kun say that to me so many time that.

I was basically programmed to hear it..