Grayson

You open your eyes and blink them a few times to let your eyes adjust. For a brief moment you wonder where you are. You lift your head up to look around, but still feel a bit disorientated. When you look out of the windows there was nothing but darkness and you knew it had to be late at night.

It takes a second before you realize you found yourself in the living room and you had fallen asleep on the couch, a few hours after you had sit down with a bag of crips.

It was completely dark in the room, except for the tv screen; a stupid toothpaste commercial was on and the bright light of the screen was spreading a spooky light through the room.

You go sit straight up, placing the bag of crips - which was almost empty - beside you. 'Gray?' You call for your boyfriend, your voice sleepy. No answer. 'Grayson?' Nope, he wasn't here. The only sound you were hearing was your own breathing and the annoying happy voices coming from the tv.

Your boyfriend wasn't laying beside you, either. Maybe he had gone upstairs, or maybe he was in the bathroom, both could be possible. After a quick glance on the clock you decide it really was time to go to bed. Grayson was probably there as well.

With a deep yawn you turn the television off and drag yourself off the couch. With laboured and slow steps you find your way to the stairs.

As you are walking up the stairs you hear quiet noises coming from the first floor. You hold your step and listen closely, trying to hear what was happening upstairs.

At first you can't understand what you hear, but after a few seconds you realize the noises you were observing came from Grayson. He was in your bedroom, panting.

As the innocent girl that you are, you thought nothing of it. He was probably just working out. 'Late night workout sesh'; wasn't that one of his most used snapchat captions?

Almost unable to keep your eyes open you continue your way to the bedroom. As you come closer to the bedroom, Grayson's moans get louder and louder.

Just when you decide you were going to say he could finish his workout tommorow, you hear Grayson say something. Your hand, which was about to open the door, freezes and you leave it hanging in the air.

'Ah, Y/N... Yes...'

Your heart skips a beat and suddenly you are unable to move. Oh my God. Was he... jerking off? The moment you realize what he was doing you don't know what to do with yourself. You just stand there in complete darkness, processing the fact your boyfriend was pleasing himself on the other side of the door.

Should you go back and wait until he... was finished? Or should you go inside? You were completely wide awake now. A feeling of nervousness overwhelms you as Grayson continues his deed, still calling your name softly. Apart from the fact you were starting to get a bit nervous, you can't ignore another feeling that was developing in your stomach; you were starting to get turned on. Of course, catching a boy jerking off at the thought of his girlfriend was maybe a bit weird, but it was also incredibly hot.

He was pleasing himself at the thought of you... Come on, something about it was just exciting. You don't even know when you had decided what you were going to do next, maybe it was unconsciously, but suddenly you had a plan. And before you could change your mind, you open the door. You peek your head around the corner and a quiet giggle escapes your mouth. 'Having fun without me?' The first thing you see is Grayson on the bed, one hand around his hardness and his other one holding his phone. His hair was messy and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

His eyes grow wide when he notices you. 'Fuck,' he says under his breath and quickly tries to hide his phone, but he wasn't quick enough; you could see he was getting off to a picture of you in a bikini. It was one he had taken when you visited waterfalls in Hawaii on your vacation together. You could remember that moment as if it was yesterday, and also the way he was praising you and telling you how extremely beautiful you looked on that sunny day.

'Y/N! I-I was just,' he stutters, pulling up his pants and running a hand through his hair. 'It's okay, baby. Don't worry.' You smile sweetly and walk up to the bed. The christmas lights on the wall were on, which caused that the room had a very cosy and romantic atmosphere.

Grayson's flushed face softens and he exhales deeply. You go sit on the left side of the bed, your head turned to look at Grayson's face. His cheeks were red and he still looked a little uncomfortable. 'You need some help?' You ask innocently, your voice not more than a whisper.

Grayson blinks his eyes like he hadn't heard it right. 'What? Are you being serious?' You nod, licking your lips seductively. 'Yes, baby. You're always the one that pleases me and I think it's your turn now. I... I want to make you feel good.'

And it was true. Grayson was always the one who got down on you, completely ignoring his own needs. And it wasn't because he thought you couldn't do it for him, definitely not. He was just an amazing boyfriend and wanted to make you feel good as much as he could. And he also knew you weren't very good at doing it yourself.

One night, after you had reached your climax and Grayson went laying down beside you, he even admitted he sometimes got off at the sight of you coming undone.

Grayson's eyes get darker and he nods slowly. 'Okay...' you respond and climb onto his lap. He licked his lips as he watched you taking off your shirt. The look in his eyes made clear he was aroused again already.

You lean in for a quick kiss before you got to work. You couldn't actually believe you were doing this; you had no experience whatsoever, so just did what you thought would feel nice. He gasped when you pulled down his shorts, not taking your eyes off your petite hands.

You look deep into his eyes as you run your fingers up and down his cock, teasing him like he always teased you. 'Y/N...' he warns you, but you only smile in amusement. 'Patience, baby boy. Patience.'

You close your fingers around his member and Grayson frowns his eyebrows. 'Ah...' You could tell by the look on his face he was having trouble keeping his face straight. You couldn't help but giggle quietly.

What an amazing feeling it was to have so much control over him. You could do everything you want with Grayson now, including him begging for you. A flue of self-confidence hit you all of a sudden and by the way he was looking at you you could tell he knew you were the one in charge now.

You continue your movements and run your hand faster and faster up and down his cock, softly massaging it at the same time. When you squeeze his package softly, Grayson grunts approvingly and close his eyes. 'D-Don't stop. Please,' he cried out.

You bend down and kiss his tip, causing him to moan loudly. You close your lips around the head and let your tongue do the work. 'Fuck... Yes.' He was struggling to look at you, his head throwed back every now and then.

You suck his tip gently while looking him in his eyes, because you knew he would found that sexy. Grayson tangles his hands into your hair and starts to thrust against your mouth. You moan hard against his cock and Grayson's thighs tremble. He could feel your moan all the way through his body.

You grin and get up to kiss his lips, your hand going back to his hard member again. He tried to deepen the kiss by parting your lips with his tongue, but you pull back. You had to focus on what you were doing; you were determined to make him come. Hard. He was biting his lower lip now, his hands desperately gripping the bed sheets. 'I-I'm close,' he whimpers. You kiss his lips again but he isn't able to kiss you back like the amazing way he always did, too busy comprehending what was happening down there.

As Grayson got closer to his release you pump faster and faster, receiving encouraging groans from your boyfriend from time to time. You stroke your thumb over his head when he starts spilling all over your fingers, his hard member twitching in your firm grasp.

'Oh... Shit, Y/N.' You don't stop until he completely had come down while you watch him with an triumphant smile. You couldn't ignore the satisfied feeling you had. Never in the two years you were dating Grayson you were the reason he got an orgasm, and it really boosted your self-confidence.

After a minute he sighs and looks at you, tucking a hair behind your ear. He takes your face in his hands and kisses you passionately. When you both are out of breath he pulls back, looking at you with a loving smile which made your heart grow bigger.

'Now let daddy take care of you.'