Chapter 2: Names

Recap

~~~~~~~~~

"My question was never answered" the greenette male mumbled. My father sighed and I turned to the class "My names (Y/N) Aizawa, I'm his daughter, but you probably don't know that since he doesn't talk about me that much"

The class (Except Shinso) looked astonished and it was silent for a second. I was silently panicking because I might have done something wrong. Until it got loud.

"HIS WHAT" They screamed

~~~~~~~~~

I was then surrounded by all the girls and they asked several questions. I ended up getting their numbers and giving them mine.

"Sooooo~" a yellow haired male slid up next to me but was pulled away by my dad's scarf. I tried helping as best I good

"So he's an over protective dad. I'd never guess" a short brunette girl said.

"Me neither" a girl represented as a frog agreed.

"Now that I think about it you look our age" the spikey red head said.

"Oh I guess I am. I'm 15." I giggled out.

"Hey (Y/N)" Shinso appeared next to me. "Do you think I act like Aizawa-Sensei" he asked.

"Ah?" I thought for a moment "yes..." I mumbled in realization.

There was a loud beep and I quickly rushed to the kitchen. I pulled out slightly burnt cookies. "Man I almost burnt them" I mumbled to no one in particular and put the tray in the freezers to cool them down.

"Cookies!" Yelled the pink skinned girl happily.

"Ah yeah, but I'd be careful which to choose once they've cooled off." I explained.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Because each row has a flavor. The first ones sweet, 2nd is spicy. 3rd is sour, then salty, then bitter. I like making variety" I explained.

(w h y?)

"COOKIES CAN BECOME SPICY?!" the brunette girl exclaimed.

"Anything can be spicy, especially with my spice tolerance" I replied.

"She's a demon at her spice tolerance" my dad said shuddering.

"YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE THE CURRY I MADE LAST WEEK WAS 'TOOSPICY'" I yelled at him. He hmphed in response and I decided to use his scarf. I controlled it and unwrapped the blond male. I then wrapped my father in his own scarfed and started softly hitting his arm.

I then unwrapped him and kept the scarf.

"Give me my scarf" he mumbled and I simply froze his feet with my quirk. "No!" I shouted he sighed in defeat and I giggled and used my fire to unfreeze him.

Everyone look surprised. Especially the red and white haired male. I shrugged it off and contained my chores. Mainly using my air to carry, put away, and pick up things.

"What the hell is your quirk" someone mumbled

"Elemental control" I replied showing off some parts of my quirk.

At this point my father went a hid in his room. I then realized and I didn't know any of their names.

"Sorry if it sounds rude but I don't know your names" I said laughing slightly

"Oh I'm Ochako Uraraka" the brunette told me.

"IM MINA ASHIDO" the pink toned girl replied.

"Izuku Midoriya.." The greenette male mumbled.

"My name is Tenya Iida, I am 1-A's president"

"Denki Kaminari but you can call me dadd-" *WHACK*

"Kyoka Jiro, Don't mind him"

"Momo Yaoyorozu, you can call me Yaomomo"

"Toru Hagekure"

"My names Eijiro Kirishima, and that's Katsuki Bakugo"

"Tsk"

"Fumikage Tokoyami"

"Tsuyu Asui, Please call me Tsu"

"Hanta Sero

"Rikido Sato"

"Mashirao Ojiro"

"Mezo Shoji"

"⭐Yuga Aoyama⭐"

(Does his name just sparkle itself?)

"K-Koji K-Koda"

"Shoto Todoroki"

My face turned into a scowl at the last name called.

"Todoroki, as in Enji Todoroki, as in Endeavor, as in the person who forced marriage on my mothers best friend" I whispered while walking to him. But I knew he heard it.

He seemed surprised but nodded.

"I see you don't like him. Good" I raised an eyebrow.

"I hate him too." my scowl turned into a smile and I went back to the now cool cookies.

Kaminari took one of the spicy ones and took a bite.

He started freaking out how it was too hot.

"There's a difference between spicy and hot. If you don't like it don't take it." I told him with a monotone voice. I then happily took a sweet one and ate it. Everyone took one to see what they would get.

Mostly the girls got sweet but Kirishima also did. Bakugo, Midoriya, Kaminari, and Todoroki ended up with spicy. Iida, Sato, Ojiro, and Aoyama had bitter, and the rest you can think of.

I then think for a moment...

"Who wants to watch a movie" I ask

~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Word Count: 777