Five. Dante. / Oliver. /Dante.

Dante

My mind was racing a million miles a minute as I ran down the stairs. Why the hell did I kiss him? Why did it feel so right? Why do I want to do it again? The thumping from my heart in my chest was so loud, I was sure people around could hear it. There was no possible reason why I had kissed Oliver. Just seeing him outside talking to a guy made my blood boil for absolutely no reason. I wanted him to talk to me, I wanted his attention on me and my body for no fucking reason.

My back slung against the wall in the stairway, my hands immediately latching onto my hair as my body slunk down. The thought of kissing him was not even in my mind as I wandered up towards his office. I simply wanted to talk to him. It had only been a few days since we hung out, but I was getting attached to his presence. Oliver was funny, nice and a damn good kisser. Just remembering the way his large hands almost immediately landed onto my ass was making my breathing pick back up.

He definitely wasn't the first person I had kissed. First guy, yes, but not the first. Sure I had kissed my fair share of slutty girls in the past, but that was just to mess around. I remember getting a blow job behind the school of eleventh grade. Girls had called me exotic and sexy but I think they were just horny. My Greek heritage had nothing to do with girls wanting to get into my pants. Guys had never tried anything with me though, but neither did I. I didn't want to put myself out to something I wasn't familiar with.

Women on the other hand, no problem. I hadn't even felt jealous about anyone, ever. So why the fuck did I feel so jealous and possessive of Oliver? And why was sitting on his lap in his office with his obvious erection hitting me so hot?

On one hand it had been nerve wracking making out in his office. Yet, on the other hand, it was pretty intense. I'm sure we weren't the only two people to ever make out in a hospital. I had watched enough episodes of Grey's Anatomy to know that people hook up in hospitals. Well, at least I thought that's what they did.

Taking a giant breath, I slowly got up and made my way back down to the lobby. Taylor had driven me and when Steven walked me out, they started talking. They were still talking and seemed to be pretty chummy together. God, does everyone have to be so chummy? When I got closer his green eyes looked up, the smile on his face fading when he saw me. I had no idea what I looked like, but apparently not that great.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asked while standing up, Steven standing up too. God everyone around here was so tall. Was it required to be tall when you're applying to medical school?

"Can we go now, please."

It looked like he was going to say something else but stopped and nodded. He then looked up at Steven and smiled. "Thanks for all the advice about school."

"No problem, I'm always here if you need anything else. And Dante, you should be completely healed very soon. You're improving very nicely."

I made a grunting noise while grabbing Taylor and pulling him out of the hospital. "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

"Uh okay. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care. I just need to talk to you. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and go eat."

He remained silent as we got into his car and he pulled away. My entire body was still on fire, literally just thinking about what happened. I needed these stupid feelings to away. I must have zoned out because the next time I looked up I saw a local seafood restaurant staring back at me. There was a smiling crab dancing on a window, making me want to punch the shit out of it. I followed Taylor inside and sat down in a booth in the corner. After our waitress took our drink order, Taylor's worried eyes looked expectantly at me.