A New Weight Day - Day 1

"HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WAS GOOFER DUST IN THE BOTTLE! ITS NOT LIKE YOU LABEL ANYTHING!" shouted Maria pointing at the now smoking children.

"You think after 5 years of being my apprentice you'd learn my system. Obviously ive given you more credit than you deserve." Replied the old crone in her usual monotoned voice.

Maria stomped her foot and pointed all around the room, " WHAT FUCKING SYSTEM! EVERYTHING IS EVERYWHERE! THERES NOT EVEN A WALKING PATH, I HAVE TO JUMP FROM OPEN PATCH TO OPEN PATCH AND HOPE I DONT KNOCK ANYTHING OVER! WHY DONT YOU CLEAN UP YOUR MESSES!"

The crone looked at her cool but the twitch in her lip showed ahe was loosing her patience. "The task of cleaning belongs to the apprentice and the apprentice alone. That was the agreement we made. I teach, you clean and keep house and home."

Maria crossed her arms over her moderate chest and stood there sulking not liking being scolded by the drone. "This arrangement is stupid anyway, maybe i dont wanna do it anymore."

The crone slams her hand on the desk and stares with intense rage that makes the very air sizzle around them.  "YOU MADE A PACT! YPU SWORE YOUR SERVITUDE TO ME IN PAYMENT FOR MY KNOWLEDGE, NOW YOU WANT TO GO BACK ON YOUR WORD!"

The crone reached into a jar and threw a powder mix over Maria, "I set you with a curse to grow as you move! Just as your incompetence has swollen so too shall your body and will reset by every setting of the moon and the closing of your eyes!"
The powder hovered in the air and then like guided missiles went straight for Maria's breasts, belly, and butt.
The crone pointed at the door, "Now leave and never return!"

Maria stormed outside to her car and sped off for home.

Maria lived in a nicer neiborhood, not a rich neiborhood but she did well and lived comfortably being the town witch. People came to her to be healed of illness, money problems, and all sorts of distress and they were all willing to pay well for her services.

She stomped her way into the large 3 bedroom home. She only need the one bedroom but she had one bedroom as a "home office" where she dis her spell work, and another room for personal guests if ahe ever had any. Tired and angry she marched to her room to lay down, stopping infront of the full length mirror in the hall way as she did every day. Nothing looked different, she still had moderately sized breasts, a tiny launch (from her inevetable sweet tooth), a decently sized butt round and firm, long ginger hair, short legs (after all ahe was only 5'1"). Not seeing anything to be conscerned about she went off to bed.
"Maybe the crone messed up on the curse and it didnt take." Maria said to herself, but ahe knew better. The crone never messed up a curse.

Maria jumped out of bed. It was 4:21 pm. She had only been asleep for an hour but it felt like a whole day.

"Those dreams were so weird." She said rubbing her eyes and stretching. She walked to the bathroom and started to undress for her shower. She pulled off the pajama shorts with a bit of resistance. "I must have put on a little weight. These fit just right yesterday." Her bra had a little bit of snugness to it as well but she shrugged it off and hopped in the shower. She washed and scrubbed her body not noticing the changes that were happening.

She of course started with her hair. She lathered in the shampoo causing her breasts to bounce and with each bounce they grew a little larger. The same happened with her belly and ass. She then rinsed and put in conditioner and again her breast, belly, and ass grew. Her breasts were now the size of soccer balls, her belly hung down touching the middle of her thighs, and her ass was now 3 feet wide and stuck out a foot. Still, she did not notice until she began to wash her body. Lathering the soap on her sponge she started on her neck, moved to her shoulders, arms, then her breasts. As soon as she touched them she felt how sensitive they were and let out a moan. She cleared the water from her eyes.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TITS!" Its here that she notices her belly being much bigger than it used to be and she turned her head and seen her ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! IVE GOTTEN SO FAT!"

She grabbed a handful of her ass and let go and watched it bounce. . . and watched it grow.

"OH MY GOD!"

She did this a few more times and her ass grew to be 4 and a half feet wide. She then turned her attention to her belly and breasts. She reached down and picked up her belly and let it go with a flop. She did this a few times and as her ass did it grew. It now stretched to her knees and stuck out 2 feet in front of her. She hated to admit it but it felt kinda good. The sensation of growing turned her on. She grabbed her breasts and shook them alot and they grew too. After a while she had breasts the size of yoga balls. Her back was straining from the weight but her ass acted like a counter weight. She struggled out of the shower, her belly and breasts catching on the shower door. With a bit of maneuvering she was out and staring at her new body. She did a wiggle and shake and watched everything bounce and grow. She did this a few times and was completely fascinated and aroused.

"I need to get to the bedroom, this feels just too damn good to go to waste."

She waddled to the bathroom door and opened it up and started through but was halted by an unseen force. It was unseen because she couldnt see that past her breasts her belly had been wedged in the frame. She wiggled and pushed but all that did was make her grow and make her more stuck. She reached between her breasts and pushed them apart and saw the issue. She reached to tuck her belly through amd with a lot of struggle, sweat, and grunts she got it through. Her breast was a struggle but they squished through without much effort. Then came her ass which was twice the size of the door way. She pushed and pulled but ahe couldnt get free. She tried to back up back into the bathroom but her hips were wedged firmly in place. She reached down and grabbed a handful of thigh fat and pulled and it oozed through. She did this until she finally came out.

"I think ill need to go through the next door sideways."

She waddled to her bedroom and squeezed her way into her room. Now she was much bigger after both struggles. Her belly was bouncing off the floor with each step. Her breast were now so big she couldnt reach her nipples. And her ass was 9 feet wide and stuck out 3 feet behind her. She struggled to move with the weight. She got to her bed and tried to get in it. First she tried to crawl in bed but her belly kept getting in the way. Then she tried jumping on the bed but couldnt even get herself off the floor. Then she tried to sit on the bed. It almost worked but when she tried to scoot back she didn't move. She tried again, no movement. She looked behind her only tonsee her mountain of an ass pressing hard into the mattress. She managed to wiggle her way into the middle of the bed which of course made her grow again. Her ass now took the whole width of the bed. Her belly covered ber legs only leaving her feet exposed. And her breasts laid heavily on her belly and reached down to where here thighs should be. She grabbed the vibrator off the nightstand and said with a grin, "This is gonna be so good and well deserved."

She reached to rub the vibrator on her clit but found nothing but belly. She reached again and still the same. She tried to move her belly out of the way but it was too heavy and just giggled  back into place covering her previously exposed feet. She tried to role over but again was too heavy. She tried to get out of bed but found she could no longer move. She was now immobile, stuck, super horny, and unable to reach to play with herself. So she sat there in her bed. Couldnt even watch tv because she couldn't reach the remote. She ended up dosing off and the last thought she had was of the crone.

"I set you with a curse to grow as you move! Just as your incompetence has swollen so too shall your body and will reset by every setting of the moon and the closing of your eyes!"

And as she slept her body shrank to begin a new day of torment.