A New Weight Day - Rewards

I will now be offering rewards to those who are first to favorite my submissions. Here is a list of "what you will get" and "rules/restrictions".

"WHAT YOU WILL GET"
(1): One character of your own design
-must provide complete physical, emotional, and historical details soni know how I can write them.

(2): any situation(s) that you desire so long as they do not involve anything that is deplorable or legally unacceptable (I.e: rape, child pornography, molestation, spousal/child abuse, etc... Not a complete list. I maintain rights to refuse situations if I seem them unacceptable.)

(3): Any type of desire or fetish as long as they do not violate the rules set above.

(4): A dedication under the title.
Example:
        "A New Weight Day - Day ?"
          This story is dedicated to
                        "????????"
                  Nov. 22nd, 2019

(5): Rights to a portion of commisions involving your character in future stories if permission is granted.

"RULES"
(1): No situation(s) may include the following:
-anything that is deplorable or legally unacceptable
-rape
-child pornography
-molestation
-spousal/child abuse
-Not a complete list. I maintain rights to refuse situations if I seem them unacceptable.
(2): Once an offer has been made to you, you have 7 DAYS to reply with details or you lose your spot and offer is revoked. (3 Sepparate times of an offer being made with no reply will result in no more offers being made permanently. NO EXCEPTIONS)
(3): Chharacters that are not yours may not be used without the creator of said character giving me permission to use them, if you use someone else's character you forfeit commission rights.
(4): No defimation of celebrities or political entities (for legal reasons)
(5): 1 dedication per deviant. Period.
(6): I RESERVE ALL RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY STORY, FETISH DESIRE, CHARACTER DETAIL, SITUATION DETAIL FOR "ANY REASON"
(7): If you have a problem with following my rules or blatantly disregard them you will no longer be made an offer. So.if you have a problem with my rules please step back and let the next leraon in line have the offer.
(8): No bashing or degrading other people's dedications and no messaging the deviant personally without permission coming from me.

These stipulations are effective as of
NOVEMBER 27th, 2019