Softie

Jeonie sighed and got up from the chair he was sitting. He headed out of the classroom he was in and back out in the halls. Wandering around admiring every single detail once again. Jeonie continued walking through the halls and stoped to grab water from the fountain. After he headed into the library to look for some books to read later one for when he gets bored. Belle walks up to jeonie and taps him on the shoulder "Are we seriously going to ignore what happened at sweet water river jeonie?" She says. Jeonie turned around and looked her in the eyes "What happened over the summer? Last time I recall, nothing happed over the summer. And it's going to stay that way, right?!!" He replied harshly.  "We both know what we heard jeonie, We have to tell someone" She says softly a bit scared from his harsh tone. He rolled his eyes and chuckled madly. "How are we going to explain why we were at Sweetwater River together at six in the morning then?" he replied harshly once again. "I know but we heard evidence jeon, We both heard the gunshot! We have to tell someone" She says trying to explain as Jeonie rolled his eyes and chuckled again. "Shut up! We aren't gonna tell nobody. And it's going to fucking stay that way. Got it kid?!!" he assured her. She nods and backs up looking down and says "okay". Jeonie looked at her with a cold and rude expression. "Now get out of my sight. And keep your god damn mouth shut or else." He snapped at her with a harsh and cold tone. She walks out of the room and begins walking to pops saying not one word as she sits at the bar stools. Jeonie grabbed the books and shoved them into his backpack. He threw his backpack onto his shoulder and walked out of the school, to his car. Pops walks behind the bar and says "Rough day at home belle?" She shakes her head and says "Not this time pops" He goes and brings her, Her usual, Onion rings and a strawberry milkshake. She nods and says "Thank you" and begins taking small bites of the onion rings and drinks a bit of her milkshake. Jeonie drove around Riverdale for a few hours just gathering his thoughts before heading to pops because he started feeling hungry. The reason being was because he hadn't ate much since the night before. She notices people from school at a booth and she pulls down her beanie more as she begins to sketch pops. Jeonie arrived at pops a few minutes later and parked his car, walking inside and sitting at a booth by himself. Archie walks in and says "hey" to jughead. He Notices belle sitting down alone and sits down next to her "Hey Bells, Are you okay?" She notices one of her best friends and nods "Im fine arch" She says, Lieing horribly. "Liar, Whats going on bells, Is it your parents again" He says loudly. Pops brought Jeonie his food and patted his shoulder before leaving. He took a few bites of his burger and ate a few fries after. Jeon turned around and looked at Archie and Belle for a spilt second before turning back around, eating his food and pretending like he heard nothing. She walks into the girls bathroom trying to hide away knowing jeon heard the conversation. Jeonie smirked to himself and got up from where he was sitting. He gathered his things together and stood by the boys bathroom which was right across from the girls bathroom knowing that Belle would have to come out of the bathroom eventually. She walks out of the bathroom after a bit cluelessly hoping he left. Jeonie smirked right when Belle had exited the bathroom. "Well hey there beautiful.""Hey jeon" she says trying to hide her fear as she looks down at her converse. Jeonie smirked and chuckled knowing that Belle was scared. "Hmm? You scared beautiful? I mean I could see why." "P-Please dont hurt me, I didnt say anything  I swear" She mumbles. Jeonie stepped closer to Belle and pushed back a strand of hair that was in her face. "Honey, of course I wouldn't hurt you. I mean, not right now at least."She nods and feels her phone buzz. She opens the message and her blood runs cold "I-I have to g-go" She stutters before gathering her things and hurrying out of pops and starts hurrying to the hell she calls her home.

-message-
Hal Cooper: Your Dead When You Get Home.

Jeonie chuckled madly and rolls his eyes as Belle left. She gets home and is met with a hit across the face "Why the he'll werent you at school" He screams and he yells at her. She goes up to her room and lays down after opening the window to air out her room and begins crying curling up into a ball. Jeonie followed Belle to her house and sat in his car for a few minutes. After a few minutes he sees Belle open her window. He smirked and climbed up and got in through her window with a cold and yet mean expression. "Well, well, well." "Please leave me alone" She mumbles staying in her position as a bruise forms on the side of her face. Jeonie looks at her and notices the  now forming bruise on her cheek. His expression soon softens and he sighs while ruffling his hair. Jeonie made his way over to Belle and sat next to her with the same soft expression. He immediately felt bad for the way he treated her after seeing what she had been going through at home. "Why are you here? You dont care so just go" She mumbles. "I never said I didn't care. Now don't put words into my fucking mouth. But what's wrong? What happened?" Jeonie looked at her still feeling bad. "My dad got mad I left school, It was my fault for not staying at school so im fine" She says wiping her eyes. "It's not your fault. And he shouldn't be treating you like that. It's not right. He's your fucking father." Jeonie wrapped his arms around Belle and pulled her into a hug. She hears everything quiet down and mumbles "Bettys probably home, They always quiet down around her" She says. She sees him leave and changes into some pink skinny jeans and a black and pink sweat shirt and her signature black beanie and grabs her Sketchbook and sits in a booth and sketches the booths since nobody was there. After about an hour she gets up and begins slowly walking towards the cooper household looking at her messages

-Messages-
Mom: Where are you?!
Mom: Hals getting mad, i dont think i can hide where you are
Mom: He knows your gone

Jeonie sighed and sat down in an alley way. He ruffled his hair and sat there for a few hours just thinking to himself. She feels the blood in her veins run cold as she hurrys home and climbs the window to her room and sits in her bed. Hal walks in "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE WHEN YOU WANT TO?! NO THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!" He screams grabbing her by the hair forcing her to look up at him. He continues screaming until he leaves and she just sits there emotionlessly. Jeonie sighed and got up. He made his way around the streets again. She feels tears run down her face and bruises start forming down her skin but she feels no pain. She sits at the edge of her bed crying shaking and fear absorbing her body. Jeonie makes his way back home. He was ready to get yelled at by his step mom and his dad. He got home and walked in. Just as expected he got yelled at and his dad punched him in the face and in the stomach. "Don't ever go out this late again." Jeonie sighed and walked upstairs feeling no pain at all out knowing his father had caused a bruise. She brings out her phone and begins texting jeon.

Belle: Hey

Jeonie felt his phone buzz and looked at the text. When he saw who it was he slightly smiled but he started feeling the pain in his cheek. He winced in pain as he replied

Jeonie: Hello.

She hears her mom knock on the door "Leave, Hes Mad, Dont come back till tommorow. Go anywhere but here" she grabs a bag with clothes and leaves the window and runs towards the riverdale park and sits on the bench. Jeonie sighed and out his phone down laying back in bed. He stared at the wall while wincing from the pain that he was feeling. "Why did he have to punch me so god damn hard. I didn't do shit to him..." She brings out her phone and texts jeon once more

Belle: If you need someone to talk to im at the park, i was kicked out for the night

Jeonie flinched when his phone went off and read the message. He got out of the house by the window and made his way to the park to meet up with Belle. "Hopefully she doesn't notice the bruise..." he said to himself. She sits down putting her jacket on as the clock turns to 2 am. Jeonie enters the park and goes over to Belle. "I'm here." "Hey jeon" she says faking a smile. "Hi..." Jeonie replied, sitting next to her. "What happened to you?" She says shocked. "Nothing happened. What do you mean...?" Jeonie replied and looked away pretending he was looking around. She softens her face bringing out some rubbing alcohol and begins cleaning his cuts. Jeonie winced in pain and looked at her. "Who?" She mumbles. Jeonie sighed "Who what..?" He asked while ruffling his hair. "Who did that to you jeon" She says. "No one.." he lied and looked away from Belle. "Please tell me" she says softly Jeonie sighed in defeat and looked at her with a soft expression. "It was my father. He punched me..." he confessed and looked down after. She gasps slightly and puts an ice pack against his face "im so sorry" she mumbles. Jeonie looked back up at her with the same soft expression. "There's no need to be sorry. What's done is done. Can't change that." "I know but.." she drifts off and begins looking through her phone for a hotel near her. She uses her moms credit card to get a room at the 5 seasons. Jeonie ruffled his hair. Jeonie decided to make Belle believe he was going to school tomorrow. "I'll see you at school tomorrow then." She smiles and nods and begins walking to the 5 seasons across town. Jeonie begins walking home. He looked up at his window and saw it was closed. "Shit..." He entered the house and of course, the front door was unlocked. He looked at his father in the eyes. "Why do you keep running off. Hmm? You think you're to good to have a fucking curfew?" She gets to her hotel room and sits on the bed thinking to herself about that summer. Jeonie's dad punches him again and this time it was harder. He then punched his stomach and dragged him to his room. He pushed him down on the ground and kicked him. After a while he left the room and Jeonie stayed on the floor.