CHOOSE ONE

Jisung's pov

Everyone was introducing themselves. I've met the three boyfriends Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. It's kinda weird if you asked me. I rarely meet someone with two boyfriends. But now that I've met them, they were actually cute. They were so kind too. I'm so happy that they ended up with each other.

I also met the oldest among all of us, Bangchan. He wanted us to call him Chan though.

There was another guy behind them. He was introducing himself to my three best friends but when he was talking to Changbin, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and found the same guy that escorted me into the room.

"Come with me" He said in a hushed voice.

I was confused. I wanted to ask him but he had already gone out of the room, probably waiting for me outside.

I told Minho that I was going to the bathroom and he nodded.

I went out and met the same military guy. He escorted me into another room. I went inside and was met with a lot of people rushing around here and there. I was even more confused. Then, someone approached me. He smiled at me. The smile that made me uncomfortable.

"Hello Jisung. It's nice to finally meet you" He said offering his hand for a handshake.

I just stayed silent because I didn't know who he was.

"You must be wondering why you're here. I'm Professor Park and also, the progammer of this game" He said smiling.

"Why am I here?" I went straight to the point. I didn't have time for bullshit. I knew he wanted something from me.

"I called you here because you're the mafia and you have to kill the others in order to survive until sunrise" He said casually as if making me kill my friends weren't even a big fucking deal.

"What? No. I don't want to" I said shaking my head.

"You don't have a choice. You're the mafia and it's final" He said sternly.

"Don't worry, you're not alone" He added.

"What do you mean?"

Just then, he pulled out eight cards with the others' name written on it.

"Pick one" The programmer said.

I stared at the cards. I couldn't believe this motherfucker chose me to be the mafia. And worse pick a partner to kill my fucking friends.

I hovered my hand over the cards. I couldn't choose my best friends to kill the others. No. I would never turn them into a murderer. I would never chose them because I knew that we would end up in jail for murder after this game.

I made up my mind and chose the only name that I wasn't familiar with.

"Hwang Hyunjin, nice choice. From now on, he will be your partner. Both of you would have to kill the others in order to win. He didn't know that the both of you are the mafias so you need to tell him in secret. Be careful not to let the others find out or else you're both dead"

"We will track all of you throughout the game. Once they died, the tracker will give us signs that the person is dead when the body turns cold. Also, we couldn't install cameras because the forest is too wide so just do your job right" He instructed.

This fucker really want me to kill my best friends and my new friends.

I was shaking. I didn't want to kill my friends. They never even mentioned about killing each other in the ad but why the fuck is this happening?

By the time I was sent back, everyone were in their rooms. I got into the only available room getting in slowly not to scare my new roomate.

The moment I stepped into the room I was met with a guy. He was so beautiful. His little beauty mark under his left eye. His full lips. He's perfect.

I froze at the sight of the person in front of me.

I greeted him.

"I'm Hyunjin, nice to meet you"

My smile faded when he said his name.

Of course he's Hyunjin.