1. Meet The Couples

The Mumbai sky looked gloomy with dark clouds looming over the buildings. It resembled the atmosphere of three households that night. Two newly weds and one couple who completed their two year marriage.

Annika was sitting motionless on the bed with the red veil still covering her face. She was paralyzed. Tears were flowing slowly and steadily down her face.
Shivaay was in the terrace looking at the moon. He was digging his nails in his palms so that they bled. A single drop of tear fell on a photo of his and another girl.

Aditya was tired after continously defending Pooja and Yash. He was exhausted . He lay on the bed with his wedding clothes still on and looked at Pooja's photo believing that she hadn't done any wrong.
Zoya was fuming with anger. She was tired of having the same conversation again. She looked at last photo frame with Yash's photo and threw it on the kitchen floor in anger and tore the set of pearls on her neck.

Dr.Rohit heard her snore as he turned his back to her and switched off the night light. He was disappointed for the second consecutive year with the lack of excitement from her about their anniversary. She had yet again treated it as a normal and dull day.
Sonakshi woke up when she heard the switches click . She turned around and saw Rohit's back facing him. She knew he was disappointed. But he had stopped understanding her point of view. Shoots were hectic as she was working on a double shift. But she was upset and angry with herself as well. She hadn't realised things going out of hand on time and now their light of love was dying away.

Hello my readers , you must have seen multicouple collab VM'S on YT. Well  I got the idea from there to merge three different stories together. You will see how their lives are intertwined and how they solve their own and each others problems. With your wishes and love I would like to start this story  , let me know your views and what all you expect of this story. Hopefully I will be update on time. And if you all have any other stories that you would like to see me penning down do let me know. Eagerly waiting for your reviews.
Lots of love
Cold Dragon