00

There's a little girl that hiding behind the glass tinted wall, looking at all the guest who was invited in a big event that happen on the Buena Hotel, the most luxurious hotel in the world.

She decided to come out and mix with the Elite guest whose busy talking with their Colleague. Wearing an old dress and having a stain in face she walk like a lost beggar child. She started to approach an old sophisticated lady whose talking with other guest, she touch the old lady hand and look at her eyes.

"Miss puwedeng makahingi ng pagkai-----" Hindi pa man niya natatapos ang sasabihin ay itinulak na siya ng ginang kaya napalakas ang bagsak niya sa sahig.

"You! don't come near me nakakadiri ka!" Malakas na sabi ng ginang kaya napatingin na rin sa kanila ang ibang mga bisita, some of them look at her like she have an infectious disease. No one tried to help her so she get up by herself abd look at the lady with pleading eyes but the lady look at her lile she's some kind of trash. The lady call the guard to drag her out.

She smirk when they reach the hotel's garden.

"Umalis na kayo. Ako na ang bahala sa batang ito" Said by the hotel General Manager to the guards. They all obey him and go back inside the hotel.

Binaling ng General manager ang tingin nito sa kanya at umiling-iling. Alam niyang sesermonan na naman siya nito kaya hinanda niya na ang sarili.

"Young Lady mahigpit na bilin ni Chairman na huwag kang lalabas sa silid mo" Said by the General Manager. She turn around and look at the General Manager with a puppy eyes.

"Manager please don't tell what i did to the Chairman, look i wear a wig so no one will notice me" She said and pout. The General Manager look at her with a tired eyes and nod at her.

"Okay. I will leave you here just call me if you want to return to your Suite" She nod and the General Manager walk quietly back to the hotel hall.

She smirk when the General Manager left and said "Papá is right, they are all Ruthless" Referring to all the guest in hotel.

She stay in the garden for awhile and when she's about to leave she bump into a boy with an age like her, the boy is holding a Tupperware and when he sees her he smile and handed a Tupperware on her.

"Here" She doesn't know what to do so she accept the Tupperware and open it, she see a lot of food inside so she looked at the boy wondering why he give this to her.

"I saw you earlier at the Party and also what Misis Turner did to you so I ask Mr Chef to provide you a food" Said by the boy, Pinaupo siya nito sa picnic table and gave her a spoon and fork. "I know you're hungry so eat more" the boy added. Tinganggap niya ang ito ang nag-umpisa ng kumain.

While she was eating the boy just look at her with a smile on his lips.

"Why you looking at me?" She ask with a little bit irritated, she don't want someone to look at her because she feel conscious at herself. "And why are you here, maybe they are looking at you so go inside and thanks for this" She said and point the food. The boy just shrug and didn't leave. He continue staring at her still wearing a cute smile.

"I don't care about them and you're so cute while eating.I think i like you" The boy said. Iniyuko niya ang ulo para hindi nito makita na nagba-blush siya well she has all the reason to have a tomato face. First because it's her first time that someone confess on her and next is the boy is Cute too.

She's just Eight years Old but her Mom say that she always act and talk like a Fourty Years old.

"Here. Im full and thanks for the food, you may go now" She said to the boy and handed the Tupperware without looking at him. She shoo him away but he didn't leave and look at her with his Blue tantalizing eyes.

"But i want to stay here for awhile please......" She looked at the boy while he's doing a puppy eyes.

"Okay"

The boy grin because of her answer and she just shrug.

"What's your name" By that she remember what her dad instruct to her that never say her name to a stranger. And kahit gust niya apng sabihin she knew that she can't tell her name and can't be attach to him because he might got an idea who she truly is and she also know that after this night all of their funny conversation will just be a memory to her.

"I don't know my name" She said with a serious tone. The boy seems understand her and gave her a nickname.

"Okay, I will call you Rose" She's a bit shock on what the boy said so she just nod "Hi Rose i'm Jack" For the first time in her life she smile sincerely and real.

"J-Jack. Is that your real name?" She asked and the boy shake his head telling that it's not.

"No. Since you don't know your name im not gonna tell you mine so we're even " She frowned at what the boy or Jack said. Such a Clever.

"Where did you get that name?"

"Well In my Favorite movie. Titanic" The boy said, And suddenly she remember the movie, but she frown again when she remember the end of the movie.

"Yeah I remember that, but that has a Tragic Ending"

"I know, but I adore them especially Jack. Because he sacrifice his life for Rose and I want to be like him" The boy said with all smile, She rolled her eyes at the boy statement. "I want to sacrifice too for my love and i want you to be the one i will sacrifice my life with" He said that make her heart jump. This Feeling is so new to her. She's so happy and can't explain what she feel.

"Im so touch by your confession but I don't want us to portrait Jack and Rose tragic love story" She stated and the boy seems puzzled by what she say and just look at her telling to continue "Well i want you to be my Romeo and I will be your Juliet" She said showing no emotion while saying every words but deep inside she feels a tingle in her young heart.

"And why?" His Romeo asked curiously.

"Well they are lovers too and while they on the middle of their relationship they faces many Dilemmas and Chaos but still they they have gone beyond all of that and lived together" She stated and the boy nod when he understand what she's saying.

"So you're my Juliet now and Im your Romeo" She nod and smile at him sweetly. "And we met at the Buena Hotel Garden" He added and he nod again. She was about to say something when his wristwatch flash a red light. He look at him with a sad eyes and by that she knew what he's going to say.

"Juliet I need to go. They are looking for me now and always Remember that I love you and this garden is our special place" He said with a resign tone on his voice. She nod and look at him with a sad smile.

She felt so sad but happy at the same time. She's sad by the fact that he will leaving any seconds by now and Happy because he say that he love her and she can't lie to herself and tell him that she don't feel the same. Because she knew that by the short period of time she also fell in love on him. She got her Very yoing heart.

"Ofcourse I will. But will i see you again?" She ask in a sad tone. She can't help herself to be strong right now because she feel the pain of her young heart.

"You will. And when we see each other again i will marry you" He said. He come closer to her and kiss her in the lips pagkatapos ay tumalikod na ito at lumisan. Siya naman ay gulat na gulat dahil sa ginawa ng binata at hindi niya na rin ito nagawang habulin dahil wala na ito sa mata niya ng bumalik siya sa ulirat.

She smile sadly again and look at the moon. It's her first time to be happy like this and it's also her first time be broke like this. She knew that she will never see him again or if she saw him he will not remember her and worst is when they saw each other again they will not recognize each other because she and her heart knew that it will cause a long years to see him again.