013'

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

'𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅞🅣🅔🅛, 🅛🅞🅢 🅐🅝🅖🅔🅛🅔🅢 🅒🅐🅛🅘🅕🅞🅡🅝🅘🅐
————

"Come on Youngboy, it's been a whole week just talk to shorty." Joe said. I shrugged.

"Ion care bro let her be mad. Should have never defended the nigga." Like I said. I can get really petty.

"I know dat bro but at least talk to her and make shit right." I was getting irritated.

"Mane I ain't apologizing to her she gon apologize to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga apologize to you fo what? You was the one that called her out her name. She ain't come out that room in a week and you expect her to come apologize to you." I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"If I go up thea and talk to ha will you shut tf up?" He nodded his head.

"Mane aight."

I put my phone in my pocket and walked upstairs and walked to her room and knocked.

She ain't answer. I sucked my teeth and tried to pull the doorknob but she locked it.

"Shawty open the doe I wanna talk." I knocked on it again. I shook my head and sighed. She still ain't answer me.

Shawty open this doe before I have to bust this bitch open." I raised my voice a little. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and it swung open.

"Ain't no need for all that shit. So violent." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I walked in and shut the door and sat on the bed and looked at her.

"Whatchu want?" She asked.

"I just wanna talk." I sighed.

"Ok so speak." She said with attitude.

"I know I shouldn't have got mad when you told me not to beat the nigga ass but how you think I felt when you said that shit to me?" I looked at her.

She sat up on the bed. "Ken, it was nothing like that. I just didn't want you going to jail for doing something dumb." I shook my head.

"Well ion care. I should've killed the nigga. You act like you still like the nigga or summ." She looked at me crazy.

"When did I ever say I still liked the nigga? I couldn't go back to him. You know what I been through so why would I do some dumb shit like that?" I shrugged.

"Maybe you was lying about the shit. Ion know."

"Ken you really must be dumb. I opened up to you about my ex and the shit he did and you gon say that dumb shit?"

Im a nonchalant person. Can't blame me for it. Just how I am.

"You know what leave. Fuck you. Don't talk to me." She pointed to the door.

I got up and shrugged. "Forget you bro." I waved her off and walked out the door slamming it behind me.

Fuck her anyway.

I began walking downstairs.

"Uh uh nigga I heard yo ass go back up thea and talk shit out with her. You being petty as fuck right now." He pointed to her room.

I groaned and walked right back up the stairs and walked into her room without knocking.

"Why you back in here? I thought I told you to leave."

"Mane that nigga Joe sent me back in hea cuz he heard our argument. He want me to apologize." Which was what I'm not gonna do.

"So why didn't you do it the first time instead of assuming dumb ass shit?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Cuz I ain't want too." I shrugged.

"You are really petty you know that?" She laughed.

I chuckled. "Babygirl I been that."