Awakened

2,000 Years after the cyborg war in 3034 the world lie in ruin. What once was a beautiful world where human and cyborg got along is now a wasteland of scraps some humans remain in the waist land others took to the moon and some above the sky in a hovering city called Kuroko: Wealth Tower. Cyborgs still exist in certain ways they have human brains to make them able to feel and understand they are known as Cy-Humans. After a person dies the organs are removed for research and for transplants. They save the brain and implant it into a cyborg shell once the brain is attached the skull is formed along with the skin. Then a factory worker turns it on and the brain works with the electrical currents. Then there's the witches using their magic to travel and battle in a town called Genkigyo. No one traveled there unless they wanted to watch the fights. Witch's fought against many a foe. Demons, Cyborgs, Cy-Humans, Elves, Angels, and The Knights. Demons started popping up to destroy the world in 3010 they came upon a fighting world and ended up choosing sides with the Humans to destroy the Cyborgs. Then came the angels. When a Demon and a Human have intercourse and have a baby if that baby is raised by the human with all the innocence that gets passed on the baby becomes an Angel. After the age of five the Angel sprouts it's wings but cannot fly until he or she is thirteen to make sure the wings are hardened and not so fragile.  The Elves came from Mars. The Knights are Prince's they are the son's of Gyros they lead the new world onward and upward bound. In a small town outside Kuroko named Dashin a male Cy-Human was created and shut off for years due to turn on today 07/25/5034. He was placed in a cryogenic vat of liquids that would strengthen the cyborg parts and create a life for him while he was in slumber knowing of what the outside world was like for the last 200 years. A tune flips on soft ballad music as a lever clicks into place the liquids receded through the tubs coming disconnected from his body. Once the liquid was all gone the vat opened and he awakened. He raised his hands looking at them curiously turning them front to back wiggling the fingers a little learning the movements that he could do. He then looked around the room and realized he had legs he stepped out of the vat and a voice on the intercom patches through saying " Welcome Vividrix this is 07/25/5034. You will find clothing on a table next to the cryogenic vat you have just stepped out of. I'm sure you can figure that out. If your hearing me those who brought you here are dead. This is the city of Dashin a few miles from the main city Kuroko. You will find a home there once you have arrived at 98745 Ferime Drive you will receive more information and a package from a stranger. That package holds the key to your house. Inside of your house you shall have information about why you are so special on the table.." the transmission cuts out. Vividrix grabs the first item which was black ankle socks then the Silky boxers he put them on backwards at first then realized that it was and turned them around then came the pants they were white skinny jeans that fit perfectly on him. Then a black turtleneck he tucked the front part into his pants and left the rest. Then a light leather jacket and a necklace with his name on it. Then black soldier boots. He then took to finding his way out which was mapped into a sort of gps in his system he was able to find his way out almost immediately after running into a wall a few times not seeing it. He set off for Kuroko little does he know what awaits him when he arrives.