prologue

Juniper hollow is the only child of Autumn hollow and Matt hollow who both passed away during the same time Molly's parents passed away. The yorkes took both molly and juniper in, gert, juniper, and molly were the only ones who remained close out of the group obviously cause they live with each other. Karolina became more interested with her religion chase became a jerk of a jock,Alex that really hasn't done anything, Nico changed ever since her sister Amy passed away they all see each other at school pretend like they don't really know each other. But the two people that were close out of the whole group we're probably Juniper and Chase they were inseparable they were the best friends you could ever think of he was there for her when her parents passed away and she was always there for him whenever his dad would act really crazy. But now obviously as you can tell they're not that close anymore, until one day Alex decides to get the whole group together, And they find a secret passageway underneath his house so they decide to go in it. Then they see that their parents doing some disturbing stuff and with the flash of light the parents saw and they all ran and that's what made them come back together to figure out what their parents are up to and what is pride,And on their journey there are fights, romances between some people,romance you don't expect,and someone of them figured they have some pretty cool gifts and they never thought they would ever come back together or even be close as they used to be.

But that has all changed