Robert

Hewo writer here to say this is a different pov (Roberts) and so cause character change his words will be bolded and underlined cause easy this is the pov okie 🖤

"Robert go home and rest please, Mary can you join him" Neil was disappointed in your newest low he can usually deal with your shit but it's your Anniversary your 20th Mary grabs your arm but you shrug it off and go home "when did it get bright" Mary looks at you ashamed "4 hours ago" You nod. You swore to yourself you would never let it get this bad but everything came upon today today was when you severed your ties to others. 4 years since you talked to Via, 2 since Joseph 1 since Y/N. You made it home safe thanks to Mary she sat you down. you looked up at her "I'm s-sorry I fucked up" She put your actually good blanket over you "it's okay we all do bad things" You grabbed her wrist " No it was the other thing I fucked with" She looked down at you and you released her wrist "you weren't the first and you won't be the last Robert" You dose off
When you wake up you forgot everything from the past day you just knew you had to think away from here so you drove to your spot cliff side the sun was nearly down but the odds thing was when you arrived
You noticed them quickly they sat on the wooden fense listening to music but the face that was attached not only filled with sadness but memories *holy shit that's Y/N why are they here. Oh my god that night the sex was only above average but after I rember so clearly it was like if they let go they would die they were so adorable the way there face was blissful I doubt they remeber that though they were asleep when I got back from my smoke*. Some time past until Y/N started to throw rocks screaming nonsense * oh shit Y/N is close to the edge,. Oh good they sat down . And there crying fuck ok let's go try and comfort them* you take a minute to mentality prepare for sappy crap. Then you push on placeing a hand on their shoulder you can't help but smile at their 1st comment besides no one kills themselves on this clif. They nearly beg for you to leave* why don't I leave Im not inclined to help this person but ya know I feel like crap too so no I'm not going*
"No"
*fuck I forgot that shit shit shit I'm more of an ass whole then I thought well let's not kill Y/N and oh I can bring them to my good spot heck yeah oh shit betsys in the truck* you got up from the spot and tapped their should and went to get Betsy "get em Betsy" "Now I know these woods very well we won't get lost I'll bring Betsy now" You held out your hand to them who was now faceing you "will you join me"
"yes, on one condition give me your knife" *how do they know about my knife am I infamous*"how do you know I have a knife" They approached with confidence they got withen 6 inches of you and reached into your back pocket and grabbed the knife " I maybe sad but I'm not stupid" They stepped back "After you" You knew you looked confused and walked forward. You knew the woods well but because they didn't want to make sure you were near you had to keep your ears open for when the ineffablely got lost but Betsy would lead them to the spot after little time you hear the scream for you and because Betsy never say no to free pets you knew they were safe. So you casually walked to you outlook spot. It was your real thinking spot often the moon would fall into the area above the trees along with various stars or planets. "Where is your papa bear Betsy" *papa bear I haven't been called papa bear in forever sorry Val I'm not a good papa bear ok let's cope with pain... Sarcasm and jokes*
You tried to look as sad as you could
"Did you just call me papa bear? "
Ok sell it oh shit Joseph's photo in the ash ok were cool no weakness think sader not real facts ok were ready

End of Roberts pov
Word cont idk like 750
By squidsy