Friends

I walked down the corridor to class after the occurrence. I was greeted by Levy and Juvia, who is could really use for comfort right now. "Hey Lucy, is all of those stories true?" Levy asked boldly. It seemed like the words had already went around the school, and reached these two, losers.

"Yeah, so what? More importantly, I have so much on my mind! What should I do!?" I whined. "Lucy, it's like you've become another person these days. What's going on?" Levy continued. I rolled my eyes. What's wrong with these two? They're probably salty just because I got a little bit of spotlight. "It's nothing! Drop it!" I debated. "You know Lucy, this is pretty much the same thing that happens with you and Sting. You're doing the same thing against another person" , Juvia objected.

Her statement made me fueled up. Why couldn't they just be quiet about what happened and continue on with the day. "Whatever, it's just a kiss, what harm can that do?" I needled. "How would you feel if Sting forcefully kissed you?" Juvia continued. "It's not the same thing!" I yelled. "Yes it is! It completely contradicts the victim clubs words!" She screamed back.

Juvia usually want this straight forward and loud. Levy probably encouraged her to be louder, just like she did with me.

"So fucking what! I don't even care about your dumb club!" I insulted. "Good, because your kicked!" Juvia bickered. I had enough of those two who loved using the victim card. I pushed Juvia to the ground and walked past her. A crowd had formed again, and it brought me joy how people finally saw a new side of me.