Tribute to Those That We've Lost to Suicide

Dear KACCHXN's friends/ family and others who have lost someone to suicide

I know that it is hard for us knowing that our friends/family/acquaintances are gone and have killed themselves. In the words of one of my close friends, we need to stay strong and live for them. It hurts so badly. I know, I cried for about an hour yesterday after I found out that KACCHXN deleted their account and probably ended their life. I didn't really know them, but I knew someone who knew them. I tried to talk them out of it. A lot of people did, but too no avail. I was sitting in church writing this and trying not to cry during the sermon. I know that some of you don't believe in God and aren't religious and I know that some of you have different beliefs than I do. But I know that we each have something or someone that helps us cope. I know that God helps me cope and keeps me strong along with my best friends. My best friend at church tried to help me. He didn't really know how, but he tried and that's all he really could do. That's all that we can do is try. We can't save everybody, no matter how hard we try. We blame ourselves, but we shouldn't because we tried and that's all that matters. We need to be strong for each other, but we also need to be able to breakdown in front of each other. I know that I can never even think of killing myself without feeling guilty. I know how it feels to lose an acquaintance. I can't imagine nor do I want to imagine, losing a friend or family member. So please if you feel suicidal, dm on here or if you have discord dm me for my Discord name. No matter what happens, we are a Wattpad family and we are all in this together. I made a symbol that is a symbol of hope an strength to and hopefully you. It's a heart beat and I hope that we can start a little "trend" that shows that we are united. I will post it and this letter in my books and make it my profile pic. Copy and paste this on all your boards please!!!

I love you all!!!

-Kye-chan!!!

Cameron Boyce TributeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara