Whatchu Doin here?

Ti Taylor:

I woke up to somebody banging on my front door, I groaned and rolled outta bed grabbing some shorts and a tank top throwing it on

Ignoring the banging I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After making sure I was decent enough, I left to open the front door.

"Yo what the fuck?!" flight yelled storming into my apartment. I rolled my eyes and closed my door, "why you banging on my door like you don't got no sence?" I asked going into my kitchen to grab some orange juice.

"Fuck all that! You wanna tell me why you decided to ghost me for a month!?" he yelled.

I swallowed the juice and cleared my throat "first of all lower your fucking voice, you don't live here....and you don't pay my bills" I said taking another sip from the carten.

"Nah fuck outta here that's my money you using to pay these bills, stop playing with me Ti" Flight snapped.

I laughed "the money you sent me? Oh no baby that's all mine now. You gave me all that money so technically that's my money" I shrugged.

He chuckled and walked over to my glass coffee table before flipping it over and shattering the whole thing "you got me fucked up!!!! Stop playing with me!!! Where the fuck you been at!!!" he yelled.

I put my juice up and closed my fridge before walking back into my living room.

*knock knock*

"Ti you okay in there?" my neighbor's voice muffled through the door. "Yeah! Im good Ms.Peterson just slipped!" I yelled.

I heard foot steps walking away and I sighed "I hope you know you're paying for that shit and anything else you break in this fucking apartment! Stop being a bitch flight I told yo ass what it was. We fucked once! And you continued to send me money, you can't be mad at nobody but your damn self!" I snapped.

"You not finna bitch me Ti" he said.

I sighed and walked over to my couch, I pulled the cushion out and grabbed my loaded gun. Taking it off safty, I pointed it towards him "you got 10 seconds" I said.

"Go head you gon be the one going to jail" he said.

"How you figure?" I tilted my head, he smiled "you stole from me and your the one armed" he said.

I laughed "I ain't steal shit, you sent me the money and I have proof of that besides this gun is registered and last time I checked this is my apartment and your trespassing" I shrugged.

His smile dropped and he swallowed hard, "4...3..." I said. He immediatly jumped and ran out my apartment.

I chuckled "bitch ass nigga" I muttered before closing and locking my door. I put my gun back on safty and fixed my couch.

After making sure everything was good and back in order, I made my way back to bed and scrolled through instagram before going back to sleep.

Jennifer Lopez: