Dance

Hello again.

Honestly, I didn't plan on continuing this, it was meant to be a one-shot but since I got positive reviews and someone in ff.net 'extremely recommended' (their words, not mine) that I continue, well here you go.

Once again, spoilers for the manga (chapter 174 at the time this was posted). Consider yourselves warned.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy.

On with the chapter.

Disclaimer: Same as last chapter.

---------------------------------------------------

Sitting in seiza, Tanjiro took a deep breath to try and soothe his nerves.

Honestly, he found it almost laughable that he was this nervous, he has fought demons on regular basis since passing the Final Selection, has had more than one close encounter with the Grim Reaper and threatened what was possibly the most dangerous creature in the face of the Earth to its face, twice, and yet he was having a hard time maintaining his composure over something that, by comparison, seemed trivial.

---------------------------------------------

A few days ago.

Tanjiro and Kanao had returned to the Butterfly State and were almost immediately greeted by Aoi at the door. The new Flower Pillar had told her where they were going so the others wouldn't worry.

"Welcome back." Aoi said as they entered.

"We're back." Tanjiro greeted back while Kanao nodded and smiled at her.

"Is that chest the thing you wanted to get?"

"Yes, I'll go put it in my room now." The red haired teen answered. "I'll see you two later." With those words, he began to walk to his room.

"A letter came for you yesterday; I left it in your room." Aoi said before Tanjiro could go too far.

"Thanks."

.

.

The Kamado entered his room, well to be exact it was the room the members of the Butterfly State were lending him since he didn't have other place to go. He could stay at one of the inns that accept Demon Slayers but they had offered him a room first and he didn't see a reason to decline.

After leaving the chest at the foot of his bed, he saw the letter Aoi had mentioned resting in his nightstand so he took it, opened it and began to read it.

His eyes widened as he read the contents, he had to re-read it twice just to make sure that his eyes weren't deceiving him.

Immediately after his third read, he let the letter fall from his hands and ran out of the room, subconsciously using the improvised version of Zenitsu's lighting breathing to accelerate further.

He made it back to the entrance where Kanao and Aoi were still talking.

The two girls turned to him but he simply rushed past him.

"Was that Tanjiro?" Aoi asked, confused at his sudden appearance.

She wouldn't get an answer, though, since Kanao had immediately ran after him, Aoi quickly did the same thing. She didn't have to go far, though, since after leaving the entrance of the Butterfly State she saw the two frozen in place, staring at two figures approaching.

One was a man with white hair, wearing a blue haori and a Tengu mask while the other-

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out.