Chapter Nine: Not Enough Coffee Was Drank That Day

Chapter Nine

 When I got back to the dorm room, Jordanna was there ready to pounce with questions. As soon as I shut the door, the first question was out of her mouth.

“Who’s your date with”

“Jeeze Jor, don’t give me any time to settle in”

“I won’t, now answer me”

“Uh, well Friday is with Aiden.-”

“WHAT!”

“Well we made a bet on who could get a higher score on the calculus test, we both tired with a 100%. A date was his part of the deal. And before you ask, I haven’t decided mine”

“Awhh, and what about the others?”

“Well Aiden and I agreed that if Friday went well, we would go out again Saturday”

“Awh, you like him!”

“Maybe, and then Sunday I’m going out with Kohl Miller.”

“OH MY GOD! Do NOT go out with Kohl Miller!” she sounded quite cryptic

“Uh, why not?”

“Because he’s a whore! All he cares about is dating, screwing and then leaving them behind. Seriously, you need to cancel that date!” she said as she pulled out her phone and sent a text.

“And how do you expect me to do that, He’s my psychology partner!” I said as she got another text.

“You don’t have to; your brother will do it tomorrow if you don’t”

“WHAT! Jor, you told Jason? How do you even have his number!?”

“We exchanged after dinner when you left us alone. He said and I quote ‘No way in hell is she going on that fucking date. He better stay the fuck away from her’”

                     -You better cancel that date Sophia-Grace. I mean it -J

Shit, he’s pissed if he uses my full first name

                     -And how do you expect me to do that Jason! I said yes.

                     -I don’t care. Just do it Grace -J

                     -Jason! You can’t stop me from dating

                     -I’m not trying too, but I know how he is, and you are NOT going -J

              -And what do I do, ‘Kohl, I can’t go on a date with you, or talk to you outside of class, because my big bad brother said so?

                     -Sounds perfect! –J

                      -NO!

Ten minutes and no text.

                     -Jason?

Five more minutes

                     -DAMN IT JASON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

                     -Your date is officially canceled. –J

                     -What the hell did you do!

I got a phone call from him. Oh I am so going to be pissed.

“What did you do Jason?”

“I went to his room, knocked, and said there is no way in fucking hell you will be going on a date with my sister. If you so much as talk to her outside of class, I WILL beat the shit out of you. I know you’re a player, and I know your game, and my sister will not be one of your pawns. So this date, is officially canceled.”