Chapter 4

Couple days passed by and the Autobots still didn't know what danger Mika was referring to, she didn't give them a clear answer to their questions.

They were staying in Bulkheads room or Miko was, Mika had a hard time with his loud snoring so she always snuck out to the couch. But then someone would always bring her somewhere warmer.

And now Mika was shivering on the couch having left the warmth of the bed Miko had in Bulkheads room.

A figure came out to find her on the couch again, they quietly chuckled picking her up. Then made their way back to their room.

The black servo set the silvery white haired girl down and got back on their berth, watching the girl for a second then laid back down.

(Morning)

Mika woke up to a warm greeting, there was no humming of a huge computer or snoring from Bulkhead.

She looked around and yawned, sitting up she saw she was on something metal. And there was a sheet on it.

'Good lord, I'm in primes room!' She said mentally.

"Good morning Mika" Optimus said.

"Morning......um...why am I here? In this room?" Mika asked.

"You were shivering while on the couch, normally I have you back on the couch before you wake up. But you woke up before me" Optimus said with a gentle smile.

"....thank you...for keeping me warm" Mika said with a blush.

"Your welcome, now shall we go out before all the others wake up?" Optimus asked.

Mika nodded and gasped as she was scooped up in his large servo. Ratchet was already up and working when they came out, greeting them with a smile and a wave.

"What are your plans for today gramps?" Mika teased.

"For your information I'm not that old, and as for my plans well....I'm always on the look out for energon, and Decepticon activity" ratchet said as he finished his cube.

"Oh.....how often do the cons cause trouble?" Mika asked.

"Hard to keep track anymore, for to much honestly" Ratchet said walking over to the computer.

Mika watched him get to work so she sat on the couch opening her book we was reading before she went back to sleep last night.

"What book are you reading Mika?" Bulkhead asked coming out with Miko who was still half asleep.

"Wars between worlds....it's kinda a half scary and half action book" Mika said to the wrecker.

"What's it about?" Ratchet asked.

"These aliens who come to earth hoping to build their home on it, and in order to do that they have to kill the human race. So the humans have to fight back....so far, a few characters have died to the aliens who have brutally killed them in front of others both alien and human." Mika said as she kept reading.

"Why read something like that?" Bulkhead asked.

"Because its a good book, there was a kid in the beginning of the book who watched their father get killed for trying to help his fellow soldiers fight and now his kid is in the army fighting back" Mika said.

"Seems a bit.....eh to me" Ratchet said, going back to his task.

"Well your not the one reading it now are you gramps" Mika said smirking at him.

"Watch it kid" Ratchet said smiling at her.

"That's Mika for you, always teasing" Miko smiled as she flopped in the chair.

"You'll be happy to know I've heard back from a special someone and we can finally go back outside normally....for now" Mika muttered the last part.

"YES I CAN FINALLY GO BACK TO MONSTER TRUCK RALLIES AND CONCERTS!" Miko cheered.

"And school Miko dear" Mika smirked.

"Aw Mika no! You just killed my vibe" Miko pouted.

"Sorry....not...." Mika smiled.

(Town)

Bulkhead had taken the girls to school, dropping them off and heading back to base with Bee. Acree told him she'd watch the girls for him.

The day was quiet and a little slow, Vince was still being a jerk, he tried to get under mikas skin until she flipped him over and into a locker.

Now they were on break, last break just sitting in the hall way. Miko was out like a light while Mika smiled at her.

'Riiiing'

"Miko, wake up love time for last class" Mika smiled.

"I don't want to go mommy" Miko mumbled.

"Oh Miko" Mika laughed softly.