Onyx

Azurite's POV
       Two weeks later...

Things with Sky have been going well. By that I mean I've only talked to her like twice. I don't know why but she reminds me of her. I don't know why. I glance up at the clock it reads 1:49 pm. Damn, I need to get out more. I grab my phone and start to text Slate.
Azurite: Hey what are you doing?
Slate: Nothing much was about to head to the coffee shop down the road wanna come?
Azurite: Sure I have nothing better to do cya in 10
Slate: Cya
I grab my black and blue hoodie and slip on my converse. I stuff my phone in my pocket and walk out. As I walk across campus I notice someone following me. Not him again. Great. "What do you want Onyx?" I ask in an annoyed. He smirks and says " Is that any way to talk to your future husband?". I roll my eyes " Buzz off dude I told you I'm not interested." I start to walk off when he snakes his arm around my waist. " L-Leave me alone." I start to internally panic. "Hey leave my girlfriend alone!" I hear someone yell. Star? What is she doing? "She's mine and she's not lesbo weirdo." He says harshly. "Your right I'm Bi idiot." I pull myself away from him and walk over to Star. " Oh yeah then prove it!" Damn. I sigh and whisper in Star's ear. "Sorry" She looks at me questioningly. " Sorry for wha-" I kiss her cheek and continue to walk to the coffee shop. I can't believe I just did that. I glance over my shoulder to see a fuming Onyx and a flustered Star. I start to walk faster. I get in my car and start to drive to the coffee shop.

5 minutes later

I walk into the coffee shop and see Slate already sitting at a table. I order my coffee and sit down across from him. "Why is your face red? Are you sick?!?" He ask with a little worry in his voice. " I'm fine Big bro chill." A waitress sets down a cup of coffee and walks off. I sigh and sip my coffee. " You sure you're ok? We have work tonight remember?" He questions. " I promise I'm fine. I might call I sick for work tonight tho." I drink more of my coffee."Why? Wait...did Onyx do anything?!? I'll beat his ass if he did!" I space out a bit before answering his question."Nothing new just the flirting. Besides he didn't go that far like...last time." I shudder at the memory.

*flashback [a little 13+ ]*
I follow Onyx to his dorm." What do you want me to help you with anyway?" I ask as we walk into his dorm. He shuts the door and puts his hand over my mouth. "Mhmm!!" He pulls me into his room and shoves me on his bed he slowly moves his hand away from my mouth. "O-onyx w-what are you doing?" He chuckles and smirks. Suddenly his lips smash against mine, startled I pull away from him quickly, "T-this isn't funny Onyx." I start to get up but he pushes me down and he pins me down. He kisses me again but this time more hungry. His tongue slides into my mouth and explores. He pulls away and starts to pepper kiss my neck. I kick him and run out of the dorm. I run into Slate and tell him what just happened. Long story short Slate beat Onyx's ass.
*End of flashback*
"Anyways I should get going I have classes soon see you later bro" I say as I walk towards the door. "Okay I'll see you at work okay?" "Okay see you then".
*Time skip*
I lay down on my bed waiting for Star to get back from her last class. I grab my phone and earbuds from my bedside table,I hit a random playlist and close my eyes. When is Star gonna get back....wait since when do I care? I sigh and start to drift off to sleep.