The Last Day of Summer

**CLAIRES POV**
"Claire!" My best friend screamed, "Get out of bed it's the last day of summer and we are going to the beach!!"
Thank god my parents let us get an apartment because Kendall is probably the loudest human being to ever exist.
"Okay! Okay!" I yawned pulling the covers of myself and pulling myself out of bed. I really didn't want to waste my last day of summer but it was 9 am! I got my coral bikini top and happily found the bottoms (I loose them a lot), brushed my teeth, only put on a little make-up and black flip-flops.
"Finally." Kendall said still loud but not as loud as before. We walked to the beach which took us like 5 minutes and as soon as we got there we looked at eachother for a second threw our stuff and ran straight for the pier, this was a tradition for us every not year on the last day of summer we'd jump off the pier. We jumped at the same time not giving any thoughts on the cold water and yes it was cold. We walked back to our stuff and I noticed a really hot guy in the water with what looked like his girlfriend and I must have been very delusional because I swear he was staring back at me or maybe I had been checking him out for so long he got weirded out and was giving me a death stare, I couldn't see his expression. I just turned around to go back to Kendall but she was flirting with some guy. When they waved bye to eachother I headed over to her.
"Who was that" I said smirking.
"I don't really know, his name was Shawn or something and he wanted my number so I gave it to him."
"That's fun!" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes while laying out our towels for us to tan on.
**CAMERONS POV**
She was so beautiful, her hair was just in a pony-tail, her bikini really complimented her skin, she was just gorgeous! I was hanging out with my older sister when I saw her.
"Ooooo Cameron's got a crush!!" Sierra yelled so loud that I thought maybe the girl heard because she turned away.
"Shut up!" I pushed her into the water. A few times I considered going up to her but never did, I guess she was sleeping or something. When the day was over Sierra and I got into my car and drove home.
"Ugh" I thought "New school for senior year tomorrow! Yaaahhh"