Back to the Future

"And that leads us back to here. Pretty cool huh?" Bee said in a happy tone but a bunch of the others were sort of crying. "That was absolutely beautiful." Vision said. Wanda nodded, "I feel like I was on an emotional roller coaster." Pete clapped, "Best story ever!" Bee smiled as Nat looked at him, "Still warms my heart big guy. Which reminds me, Steve and I have some news for you guys." Steve smiled and got up, "Nat and I are dating-" the others nodded, "Yeah we know cap. Kinda obvious. I mean- Barnes~" Sam said as he turned to Bucky who fell into his arms, "Oh Wilson~" The others laughed as Peter and Bee turned back to the two, "What else Mr. Rogers?" Peter asked as Steve smiled. Natasha looked at him and handed him some papers, "We'd like you to become Peter Parker-Rogers." Peter's eyes widened as they teared up. He stood up and hugged them as the others smiled, "Thank you..." They nodded as they hugged him back. Bee clapped and smiled as he hugged them.

They all walked outside as Peter and Natasha worked out the papers, Steve watched and Bee walked with Optimus. "Old friend, you kept this planet safe on many occasions. Because of you, we have a future Bumblebee. But I was wondering, would you like to walk away from all of this? The war, decepticons?" Bee shook his head, "I can't but, when Steve and Natasha have kids, can I walk away? So I can protect them?" Optimus nodded as he knelt down and hugged him. "You are, and always will be, the best scout I've ever served with. Thank you B-127." Bumblebee hugged him back and nodded, "My name is Bumblebee." Prime nodded, "And that is how you'll be remembered. Bumblebee." Prime smiled and nodded as he pulled away. Steve and the others walked up to them, "Ready to roll for home Optimus?" He nodded as he and Bee transformed. Steve, Nat, and Peter got into Bumblebee as the others hopped into Optimus. "Autobots! Roll for Home!" They drove off as the sun began setting. Megatron may be out there still, but the Avengers and Autobots will be there to stop him...No matter the cost...

The End for now.....