{Hi everyone 😊 I know I haven't been around for a while, but i really wanted to write today, and i had decided i was gonna remake Friday, because it essentially had 0 plot line to it 💀. anyways, i hope y'all like this book 🥺💞}

Chapter 1: Affection

Word Count; 619

Chapter Start-

       It had been a tough day for July. To start it off, she had woken up to find that the bags under her eyes just happened to have grow over night. Then she had begun to dress, when she saw that her favorite pair of jeans didn't make it to the wash like she promised herself. Now she was now forced to wear a pair of black skinny jeans she hadn't seen in 2 months.
     She had gotten in her car and driven her self to work, but had to make a pit stop for gas, which made her 5 minutes late. And to top it all of, her least favorite person in Dollar Tree just by coincidence happened to run into her with a cup full of hot coffee, staining the white shirt she had worn.
    July frantically tried to clean her shirt, but in the end she just couldn't tango with the coffee stain. Thank god for the black sweat shirt that so coincidentally sat on the black chair in the break room (she made a mental reminder to leave a thank you sticky note).
     Now at the register, she absentmindedly chewed on a piece of gum that sadly, had begun to lose its flavor.
     "Jesus Christ, this is the slowest day I've had since the presidential election."

"That's the first time I've heard that statement."

    In a fit of fright, July proceeded to inhale her gum, choke on it for a couple seconds, then spit it out somewhere behind her.

   "Where- (she coughed) - where in the seven hells did you come from."
          The man across from her was enjoying himself as he laughed very hard at her.

    "Hey now! That's not very nice of you." she pouted, folding her arms across her chest.
          The man chuckled a little more before he finally settled and stared back at her.
    "My apologies." he uttered
         July was sure she had to be fucking dreaming. She hadn't gotten a really good look at him before, but now that she saw him in his full glory, she was sure her brain had a windows error.

    " Ha- Um, you know what, it's is A-OK, no problem, all forgiven, anyways thank you, bye now!" July's face had the biggest shit-eating grin spread across it as she stared at the man with wide eyes.

  "Uh, you forgot to check my stuff out..." The man drawled.

   " M-my bad." July blushed about thirty shades of red as she mumbled to herself, scanning his items across the scanner.

     He chuckles quietly and watches her with intrigue.

   July clears her throat and looks up, "What's your name rule breaker?"

    "Rule breaker?" His eyebrow raises

    "The government issued a stay in place big brain, why aren't you at home?" 

   "Ah- right, well, I happened to have run out of dish soap, and Dollar Tree was the closest option to my house."

    "I-, you know what. Valid excuse. Sorry for doubting you." She smiled at him.

    The man smiles back. "My names Jimin, yours?" July holds up her name tag in answer.

    "July huh?" His eyebrow raises "Interesting name."

    "Well, I have no clue why my parents named me like this, but it's my name, not much I can do about it." July finished bagging his items, and he handed her the correct amount for his items.

    "Have a good one, Jimin."

    "Adios, July."

Chapter 1 End

Lmao, thats all for the first chapter, as it gets more in depth, Ill probably write more, but this is just the start. Anyways, hope yall had a great day!

- Hannah (#1 procrastinator)