11

The drive there was a tiring three hours and everyone was fast asleep. Of course except for Jay and Louis, who was looking behind him to see his siblings all asleep. Harry was resting his head against the window and his full pink lips were slightly parted as he slept peacefully.

Louis couldn't help the smile that spread across his face as he could hear the small snores that left Harry's mouth. Speaking of his mouth Louis got distracted as he thought about the time they kissed, he tried so hard to push that memory back considering he had a girlfriend again.

He obviously couldn't and he quickly looked away from the tempting mouth. He stared out the window and swallowed hard he was craving Harry's lips and he felt terrible about it. He told the boy they would only be friends and not to mention he was with Eleanor, who he really cared about.

He closed his eyes and took deep breathes but all he could picture now was the way Harry looked the night they kissed and everything about Harry filled his mind. He couldn't do this it wasn't fair to Harry or Eleanor. He quickly started small talk with his Mom to avoid thinking any longer.

—-

"Harry," Lottie says softly as she tries to wake the sleeping boy next to her. They had just arrived at the lake house. Everyone was slowly starting to get out of the car. The pair of twin girls are the start ones to squeal with glee once they see their grandparents are waiting for them in the driveway.

Lottie quickly rushes out of the car after them to engulf her grandparents in a hug. Louis is the one that waits for Harry to get out of the van.

Harry tries not to blush as Louis closes the van door behind him with a smile and he especially tries not to die when he presses his hand on his shoulder to lead him over to where there's a crowd of Tomlinson's.

"Louis!" His grandma calls and pulls him in for a big hug with a kiss on the forehead. Louis's smile is so big and Harry is definitely fonding but he's knocked out of his trance when he hears it.

Their grandma was an average height lady with brown hair pulled up in a ponytail. Although she was an older lady it was hard to tell, must be the Tomlinson genes. She was wearing casual summer clothes a pink blouse and some jeans shorts. Their grandparents are pretty much they moved out of the UK, and she still has a thick Yorkshire accent.

"Now, who is this handsome boy? Is this your boyfriend dear?" She asks addressing Louis and Harry has to take a double-take to make sure Lottie isn't standing anywhere near them. For once they're mistaking Harry as Louis's boyfriend, not Lottie's. Harry is not going to survive this trip.

Louis was blushing fiercely and he coughs before answering, "Oh, no he's just a friend of Lottie's and mine."

"Oh sorry, just can't imagine this beautiful boy is single." Harry blushes and giggles as she praises him and Louis rolls his eyes but he definitely is holding back a smirk.

"Thank you, but I am very much single. I'm Harry, It's nice to meet such a pretty lady like you." Harry says and extends his hand out only to be wrapped into a hug.

"A charmer you are, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible and go ahead and call me Mary." Mary says to Harry with a smile on her face. Harry finally gets to see first hand why everyone in Louis's family is so humble and nice.

"Thank you so much, Mary." Harry replies before Mary excuses her self to go talk to Jay.

"Please don't flirt with my nan." Louis says teasingly and Harry lets a loud cackle leave his mouth.

"It's her accent that got me." Harry says back as they walk over to the rest of the family together.

"We've all got accents." Louis replies and Harry wonders if Louis wants Harry to like him even more.