Hounds Protect Family. Always (1/2)

A/N - This story was an idea I had one night at like, 2 am. There was no way I could leave it alone, so I had to write it. Also, I may switch between Jon and Dean in the story so please bear with me :D Also, I am aware that AJ wasn't in this all that much, but there will be a part 2! So look forward to that. 

Summary: When Kenny Omega decides to try to hurt Dean mentally, he has no idea when his plan backfires and he has one pissed off family on his hands.

-------

Kenny Omega stepped calmly into the arena where WWE Raw was going to be aired at. Nobody else was here, which was good, because getting caught was the last thing he wanted to do. However, it seems like the ring was already set up, so now, all he has to do is get prepared and settled into his spot.

He plans on getting into Jon Moxley's head tonight. And the best way he figured to do that was go after someone who Moxley was closest too. He hears that (Y/N) was like his little sister, so maybe if he goes after her, he'll have the upperhand against Moxley. 

So first and foremost, he probably should grab something to eat and drink first, since it'll be a long night for him. So, he headed to were the concession stands were and ordered some food. Thankfully, the cashier didn't recognize him.

Once he was finished with that, he headed to the restroom, and paused in hesitation. The O.C. leader, AJ Styles, was in there, washing his hands. He didn't seem to notice Omega, so he had to be quick into getting in a stall. 

AJ glanced up at the mirror when he heard a stall door slam shut, and huffed slightly. 'Whoever that was, must have had to use the restroom real bad to slam the door that hard' he thought, before drying off his hands and leaving the restroom. 

Omega let out the breath he was holding, relieved that AJ hadn't called out to him. He'd probably be confronted if he had answered the Raw Superstar. 

Once he was finished in the restroom, he washed his hands and quietly made his way to the ring, the place he would be hiding until it was time for his attack. He had heard that (Y/N) was going to have a cage match against Becky Lynch. That would be the perfect time to go after you, as no one else can easily get in there to stop him.

xXxXxXx

Raw had started an hour ago, and you were antsy for your match against Becky Lynch. She had already done her promo for it at the start of the show, and you were ready. You were doing some basic stretches, when you hear the chatter of Roman and Seth nearby, coming closer. You look up with a smile on your face.

"Roman, Seth! Hey!" you greet, standing up straight from your position. 

"Oh, hey (Y/N)!" Seth answered with a grin on his face. He and Roman stride over to you.

"What're you guys talking about?" you ask them, wondering what was on their minds.

"Well, apparently Kenny Omega hasn't shown up to AEW yet, and he has a match against Jon Moxley tonight. Soooo Moxley's looking for him," Roman answered.

"Oh wow...isn't he like, always one to be there for matches?" you wonder aloud. "It's odd that he isn't there yet. I'll have to watch it later, though. I doubt Mox will have trouble finding him. He finds practically anybody he's looking for."

Seth nods. "You ready for your match later on tonight?"

"Oh, I know you. Becky's gonna be fine," you said, chuckling. "Hurt, but fine."

Seth stumbled over his words before shaking his head and walking off, muttering under his breath about how you need to quit reading his mind. You laugh before turning to Roman. "You going to watch it?"