Chapter Two: About time for an Upgrade

3rd POV:

Three Atlas airships flew through the skies of Solitas as Clover, The leader of the Ace-Ops, was briefing the mission to Qrow, Ruby, Jaune, and (Y/n).

Clover: "Alright, gather around, our mission today is to clear the launch site for the Amity Communication Tower, the designated area is an abandoned dust mine, since it's closure, the Grimm have moved in, but the good news is that all that untouched Dust is still down there too, science team saids they'll need it for the first phase of the launch." He said as they all were around a table which was giving off holograms.

The scene skips to a little bit later as Pietro Polendina called for the gang as he had finally finished with their upgraded weapons and new outfits

Pietro: "I apologize for the mess, and for holding on to your weapons for so long but the upgrades you all requested were a little..uh, well a little more than I anticipated." He said laughing afterwards as the scene cut over to Atlas Soldiers shooting Grimm out in the Tundra.

Clover: "Atlas soldiers are already at work clearing out the surrounding Tundra, but recon has identified a powerful Geist, that's managed to evade destruction and take several lives, after reinforcements came in the Geist was smart enough to retreat into the mine, which means it's old and extremely dangerous, that is our target." He said bring a screen up which showed a picture of the Geist, it's body was made up of blocks of ice and other stones.

(Back to when the gang was getting their new gear.)

Pietro: "Your new weapons and armor should be as requested, but I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vital Festival Tournament, there's some additional enhancements that I'd like to suggest, but for now these should do you all well enough." He said as eveeyone stood in front of lockers which had boxes in them.

They all excitedly grabbed their boxes as they opened them and were happy to see what was inside, (Y/n) stood on the side happy to see everyone else get their upgrades, there wasn't anything they could do to upgrade his weapons since they were made of Uru, but that didn't stop Pietro from wanting to try.

Pietro: "Don't think I forgot about you Mr. Valkyrie, I have a few things to offer you, unfortunately you were right about your weapons, they were beyond my ablilites to upgrade, considering the fact that I couldn't even get through them with any of my lasers or anything! Heck much like you said I couldn't even carry them, I had Penny help me. " He said frustratedly as (Y/n) chuckled.

(Y/n): "Don't worry about it Doc, Mjolnir and StormBreaker are made up of a powerful metal called Uru, it's not from this world and it can only be forged with the heart of a dying star, or with an enchanted forge, and as for being unable to carry them, only living beings who are worthy can carry Mjolnir, and being that Penny is technically not alive, she and other robots can probably bend the rule with that, but I doubt they'd be able to use it's full power like I can, and as for StormBreaker that one takes a certain amount of strength to weild, like superhuman strength, so yeah it's no biggy." He explained.