Part 4

Gino POV

As I got up and had something to eat I washed the dishes and smiled as I got into the shower and humming as I felt arm's around me I seen reaper as he smiled and purr into me neck I kissed him as he yawns.

I noticed that his work was keeping him from spending time with me he can't even take sleep because the king wants to keep him busy but today that's going to stop and I mean stop.

While I put a towel around me I helped reaper to our bed and made him coffee and breakfast for him I helped him eat as I called his brother up and he came straight away.

Papyrus POV

Gino asked me to come to her house as I went there she told me the king being sending to many list for reaper I was shocked as Gino got his list I was horrified that the king would do this I got mad and called my father as he teleports to us I gave him the list and he noticed that it was not the king it was his wife the queen and that's when Gino broke her eye flamed up and blasters summoned my father told her to calm down.

I went up to sans and told him he teleports to Gino and kissed her neck as she calmed down as me and my father looked shocked that she was pregnant with my brother's child.

Gaster POV

As reaper calmed Gino down I told her that I'll talk to the king about this and see if he can do something I looked at my son reaper he looked tired and was about to fall asleep Gino helped reaper back to there bed as I watched Gino was worried about my son I smiled and helped Gino with house cleaning and papyrus help getting food ready for them.

I was mad at the queen is she trying to kill my son and soon to be father off Gino child as I was clenched my fist into the glass it broke and my hand bleed Gino ran to me and she started to healing me I just felt like I failed to help my son but then Gino said don't worry we will be able to get through this together.

While she helped me I smiled at her Gino thank you for making my family smile and have a life where they are happy.

She smiled and said you're welcome and she went back to the couch and lay down she fell asleep.