one hundred and eighty one

enewsEllie Styles spotted arriving at the home she shares with her husband Harry for the first time in over a month

enews
Ellie Styles spotted arriving at the home she shares with her husband Harry for the first time in over a month. She kept a low profile with her hood up.
2,386,346 Likes
67,297 Comments

hellyloveship promising?
hairrystyles please please please let it be good news. 🤞😭
ellstylequeen she evens looks good like this! Nothing this woman can't do!

_

My hand trembled as i reached up to the doorbell. I considered just letting myself in, but somehow it seemed rude considering I had not been living here in like three weeks.
I stood nervously waiting for Harry to appear fiddling my fingers in my hands. God this is ridiculous. He's your husband. YOUR HUSBAND.

Suddenly the door swung open and there he stood. He had dark purple circles under his eyes. His hair was a mess. His clothes were a mess. He was a mess. But god he was still beautiful.

He rubbed his eyes as he looked over me. "Why didn't you just let yourself in?" He asked shakily.

"I um, well.. it didn't seem right." I said lowering my head to the floor. "Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah, sorry come on" he opened the door wider so I could pass him.

I strolled in slowly taking a look around. God, there was stuff everywhere. It hasn't been cleaned in weeks. Bottles and takeaway packaging were just strewn about across the floor.
I turned back to face him. He looked so small and vulnerable scratching his arm and looking to the floor.

"Sorry about the mess...I haven't been doing too good at keeping on top of things lately." He tried to let out a little chuckle but thought better of it. "Do you want a drink? Some tea?"

"Tea would be good" I said before moving towards our kitchen.You just need to stay strong here Ellie.

My eyes followed Harry as he moved effortlessly around the kitchen. Before I knew it he was bringing the tea over to me.

...

"So how have you been?" I ask cautiously. Suddenly finding my cup of tea extremely interesting. My eyes glance upwards to see Harry staring intensely at me. His eyes shoot down when he notices me looking at him. "I've seen a lot of things going round the news lately..." I trail off wondering if now is the time to be having this conversation.

His eyes close at my words. "Not great. Been finding things hard...um..without you..here."

I can feel my eyes brimming with tears. "I know, I'm sorry." I quickly wipe the escaping tears. "But you have to understand you haven't made it easy for me. I've tried so hard to be there for you. You've been going through something and I get that."

Harry opens his mouth to speak, but quickly changes his mind.

"But you've shut me out. You have not let me in. To whatever it is that is bothering you. To whatever it is that is hurting you." I can't help the little cry that escapes.

Harry starts to cry. And it stops me in my tracks. It's silent. It's painful to watch. "I'm sorry." He chokes out. "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't take it. I couldn't take the rumours, the lies, the shouts in the street. The constant questions about who I am, who I like, who I don't like. People I've fucked, people I want to fuck, whether I still love you. Whether I don't."

My face is blank at his outburst.

"All I wanna do is scream at them fuck off. It's none of their business. They don't know me. They don't deserve to know me. They don't even fucking know themselves." He's crying harder now.

"I love you so much. Of course I do, you're the only person I've ever loved. The only person I want to ever love. The only person I hope ever loves me. I need you baby I'm so sorry...." his words slowly get drowned by his tears and before I know it I'm pulling him into me and shushing him quietly.

"It's okay. We're going to be okay. I love you. I'll always love you." I say quietly into his hair.

"You promise?"

"Well baby I married you didn't I?"