Magical Medicine~~Asrian

"Faust! Wait!" I chased after the blue serpentine, my mind racing with thoughts. I was just at the Rowdy Raven, drinking as I usually do when the small snake rushed inside, wrapping her tail around my wrist and pulling me out of the bar.

I could tell something was wrong. Instead of squeezing me like she usually does, she seemed frantic and paranoid. Was something wrong at the shop? Did (y/n) get hurt? But couldn't Asra just use magic and fix the problem? Why does Faust need to get me?

When we arrived at the shop, I hastily pulled the keys out of my pocket, unlocking and opening the door. "Asra?" I call out. All of a sudden, I could hear a groan come from upstairs. Am I...intruding on something?  Faust didn't bring me here so I could watch Asra do something dirty, right?

"J-Julian...Come here please..." Asra whispers, calling me up to him. I walk up the stairs warily.  As soon as I get to the top I see it. Asra was sitting down, clutching his stomach, his back against the wall. I could see the pain all over his face and there were tears streaming down his face.

"Asra!" I exclaimed, rushing to his side, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I lift him up bridal style, carrying him to his bedroom, Faust following me. I lay him gently on his bed. "Asra, what's wrong?" I ask again, trying to calm down.

"Ilya...My-my stomach...it hurts so bad..." He whimpers, "I can't concentrate enough to cast a spell, either..." A strand of his curly white hair falls in his face.

"Asra, I think you have a cramp." I state, "They hurt pretty bad. Have you had anything to eat?"

"N-No..." Asra mumbles, "I've been too busy running the shop...I did send (y/n) after food, though..."

"Being hungry and having a cramp sucks. Just relax, okay?" I sit down on the bed beside him, moving his hair out of his tan face.

"Can you lay down with me?" Asra asks, grabbing my hand, "It might help me feel better..."

My cheeks turn 50 shades of red, "O-oh, okay..." After I take off my boots and remove my cape, I lay down beside Asra. His sheets felt so nice.

The boy wasted no time wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his face into my chest. "I-Is this really necessary, Asra?" I ask, "What is (y/n) going to think when they get back?"

"(y/n) knows I have feelings for you, Ilya," Asra replies, "They'd just bring me my food and go down to tend the shop."Oh, ok-wait...you have feelings for me?" I ask, surprised. What's there to like? I'm a drunk and a hack doctor. Plus, I'm not even that attractive.

"Yes, dumbass. I thought it was obvious." I didn't even have to look at Asra to know he was smirking.

"I thought you loved (y/n)?" I asked, "What happened?"

Asra sighs, "I used to, but I don't think they're into me." He looks up into my eyes, "After a while of grieving, I realized that it's been you all along. I love you, Ilyushka. I love you so much."

I blush, "Oh, Asra...I love you too..." I lean my head down and kiss him softly, my chapped lips rubbing over his soft ones.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I have loved Asra for so long, and now he's mine. Well, not officially. "Asra Alnazar?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"