CHAPTER 3: ENTRY

Chapter 3: Entry

© 2016 TINKERBELLSAN tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

米斯特里 (Mistry) is the flagship magazine with suspense reasoning of a culture’s **. From the time is has been founded, it is almost ten years already and has a good reader resources.

Apart from the reasoning class, there are two other categories in the culture of magazine, namely the children’s literature and romance novels. These magazines has a certain sales volume to maintain in the market.

In the traditional publishing industry today, 米斯特里 (Mistry) its magazine can survive. In addition to the content of the magazine itself, quality and marketing as well as the backing  of 米斯特里 (Mistry) behind is the Guang Rong Group.

Guang Rong Group is categories as the largest of the publishing of the private sector. It was founded many years ago with strong financial strength that operates a total of three media companies, 米斯特里 (Mistry) is one of them.

If she can enter 米斯特里 (Mistry), then my mother no longer have to worry about the company closing down!

Lan Ning carefully read the terms of the employment twice. Confirmed it carefully before sending the resume out.

To be sure that her resume will be reviewed, Lan Ning clasped her hand together in front of the computer for blessings.

© 2016 TINKERBELLSAN tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Translated for tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com. If you are not reading this from tinkerbellsan.wordpress.com, then this translation has been posted without the permission of the translator.

God may have sense her sincerity. The next day, 米斯特里 (Mistry) really sent her an interview request. Lan Ning was so moved and jumped and then began to prepare for the job interviews. She got herself familiar with the company’s history and even master herself with the collections of 米斯特里 (Mistry) over the past month.

On the day of the interview, the editor of 米斯特里 (Mistry) as one of the interviewer asked: “You used to be a girl of literature. We are the mystery magazine, do you feel yourself suitable for the task?”

Lan Ning although had three years of work experience, do not have much experience in interview. She had also seen a lot of experience, showing her confidence with a confident smile said to the interviewer: “I think there is a commonality of literature. And I am an avid reader of your magazine. I am very familiar with each area of 米斯特里 (Mistry)”
The editor’s pick her brow with interest: “Oh, who is your favorite author of our magazine?”

“Teacher Xing Xin.” Lan Ning said excitedly. A large part of the reason she wants to join 米斯特里 (Mistry) is because of Xing Xin. “I have bought his every book.”

Xing Xin is the heart of one of the earliest short detective novels that are published in 米斯特里 (Mistry). That year, he was only 17 years old. Later, he contributed several short stories to the magazines. The then editor was optimistic and then invited him directly to write his series in the magazine.

This series is Enron’s first detective series “扮演者 (Actor)”

扮演者 (Actor) when it was serialized in the magazine became an ultra-high popular. After the end of the publication, not surprisingly, it also became a best-selling mystery novel of the year. Xing Xin, because the heart of the work is himself, won the Best Newcomer Award fiction contest. In the 米斯特里 (Mistry) magazine’s annual poll, obtained the sector Mistry Award.