Part 2

*Tuesday November 3rd 2013*
*Harrys P.O.V*
My schedule is always so busy I never have anytime for my personal life but today I'm meeting up with Niall and Liam to do a Spanish project. I mean it's not personal life but I get to see them so yay I guess. I got all my stuff out for the poster we had to do and I couldn't forget about snacks so I got those out to. I heard a knock at the door so I went to get the door knowing who it was.
"Hey dummy!" Liam said while coming into the door followed by Niall.
"Hey guys, I got stuff set up on the table and I got the tv connected to my phone so we can see what we need to do on the tv." I said pointing to everything as I went along. We worked on the project for 4 and a half hours and when we finished we played 2 truths and a lie.
"Ok so I like Bree Bennett, I tried out for the rugby team in grade 9 and I talk in my sleep" I say as it was my turn
"The lie is you tried out for the rugby team in grade 9. You suck at rugby." Niall said laughing at me because the lie was obvious. But he didn't get it right.
"You think I like Bree? Oh my god." I can't believe Niall thought I liked Bree. She's a total dud and she's a slut. Maybe what I did freshman year was harsh but god. She let me into her paints after dating for 1 week. Nasty.
"Wait you don't like Bree?" Liam looked surprised when he said this. I'm very confused in what year did I ever even care about Bree, I don't even talk about her other than today.
"No, why in the world do you think that" I'm still dumbfounded and I don't understand.
"Well I don't know maybe you texted us a couple days ago and then you texted your exes it too and word got around and now Bree's sister knows and will probably tell Bree." Niall said and everyone started to chuckle a little bit.
"Your pulling my leg, I don't like Bree." I'm having a minor panic attack at this point. I can't breath. So this is what a heart attack feels like. Great.
"I can show you the text, but why would you say you like Bree if you don't" Niall said still laughing at all this.
"What day did I text this" I asked concerned and still confused as hell
"Sunday" liam said
"Shit, I was drunk" I thought about this conversation after they left a million times. In what universe do I like Bree. Especially after freshman year. There is no reason to stress over something that isn't true so I'm just gonna act like no one knows. That won't be hard. Right?

*Wednesday November 4th 2013*
I woke up, got dressed, did my hair and headed down to eat breakfast. After I brushed my teeth and then off to school. I got to my locker to find a sign that said "haz has found love again" what the hell. So much for acting like no one knows. I don't know what went through my mind when I drunk texted everybody but my god I am never getting drunk again if this will be the result. The bell rang and when I turned around from my locker I seen Bree trying to get to class. We were the only ones left in the hall and I just looked at her. She looked sad but also kinda cute. Oh my god what the hell is wrong with my brain. She looked back at me and I started to blush really hard and I don't know why.
"What are you looking at?" Bree said with a voice crack in between the words. It sounded and looked like she had been crying.
"Oh uh nothing" why must I be like this. And why around her. I don't like her. Right? So this shouldn't affect me at all. The day passed and i couldn't stop wondering what Bree was crying over. Probably nothing of my concern but i still wanted to know. Lunch was terrible though, everyone started avoiding me like i was one of the losers that sat by the garbages. Or like a nerd trying to fit in with......me but during lunch no one would let me sit with them and everyone turned there back on me. Even liam. The only person i didn't try was Bree because obviously even she would say "go away" i end up sitting in the bathrooms eating on a urinal because the stalls were taken up by others like me who got expelled from their squad. After lunch i had calculous 180, free block and then study hall. Pretty ok, RIGHT? no. It wasn't. During calc class i got 20 million weird looks from people who would bring me coffee in the morning because they wanted to be my friend. And then i used my free block to think, just think of what was happening. Did the word about me liking Bree offend anyone, but why would it if its not true, and why would liam ignore me too. My time ran out for thinking about this stuff and i went to study hall to do the exact same thing. I had no tests or homework due so im not gonna get in trouble. 2:55 came along real quick so i headed home after getting my things from my locker.
"Hey hon how was your day?" My mother said with an energized tone of voice.
"Fine" i was not much for talking about my day to my parents because i know they wouldn't understand what happened. i also couldn't tell them about the whole Bree situation because i told my mom and dad she broke up with me also when i texted i liked her to everyone i was underage drinking at a party i wasn't allowed to go to while grounded at 2 am so not the safest route to go with. I walked up to my room and threw my book bag onto my bed and then i threw myself onto it as well. I got a text from someone but my phone was in my pocket and i was to comfortable to move at the moment.
*12:47 am*
I was tired and hungry and i wanted to see who texted me but i was so caught up in the fact that i will have to eat lunch on a urinal again tomorrow that i didn't move or eat at all. An hour passed on my clock and i figured i should probably go to sleep or else I wouldn't be able to stay awake for school tomorrow. I checked mu phone for the text and i memorized the number. Bree texted me.