Chapter 28

(Mina's POV)

I closed and locked the door to his room since he told me to.
"What is it" I asked him.
"Mina....

I came back downstairs after the talk me and Jackson oppa had. Yoongi looked at me but I looked at him with no emotions.
"Babe?" he said coming closer. I got my gun out and pointed it at him.
"Babe what are you doing?!" He asked shocked.
"I should've never trusted you" I said coldly.
"What are you talking about?" he asked confused.
"Don't act dumb, tell Jiwoo to leave otherwise it won't end good!" I yelled.
"What the fuck are you talking about Mina?!!" Yoongi yelled back at me.
"Jiwoo is back in Korea, AND SHE HAS MY FUCKING KIDS!!" I pulled the trigger but I pointed it somewhere else. Yoongi didn't even flinch. He just kept staring at me.
"So you think that I told Jiwoo to kidnap my own sons? Are you serious right now Mina?!" he slightly yelled at me. I scoffed.
"You have many reason's to kidnap them and I'm pretty sure you already know what they are" I said lowering the gun. Soon Jackson came back down with both mine and his suitcases.
"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked looking at the bags then back at me.
"Korea." I said with no emotions, I walked out the house getting in the car.

"Let's go E'dawn" I said as he drove.
"Unnie..." he broke the silence.
"Hmmm" I replied.
"Why do you think Yoongi helped Jiwoo?" he asked looking at me through the mirror.
"That's what Jackson said..." I said lowly. He just nodded.
"By the way, Lisa and Rose were asking what we should do with all the money we earned in the past 4 months. We earned over 6.2 billion won which is 5.3 million american dollars." E'Dawn spoke.
"Give half of it away to charity and put the rest in our bank." I said looking out the window.
"Okay I'll tell them... by the way, what's the password to the bank account?" he asked gaining my attention.
"Blackpink know it so you don't need to worry about it Oppa" I replied.
"I was just curious... do you not trust me" he said pouting, I saw his face through the mirror.
"Of course I do, you're like my brother. The password... its mine and Yoongi's birthday..." I said nervously.
"W-What? Why his birthday?" E'Dawn said shocked.
"I made this account while we were together and I never thought of changing it so it's bee the same for over 3 years but I guess I'll change it when we get back in Korea.
I then started to think about what Jackson told me.

{FLASHBACK}

"What is it?" I asked him.
"Mina... Don't trust Yoongi, you'll only get hurt in the end..." he said. I scoffed.
"Oppa, if you're saying this because you don't like him, then save it" I folded my arms.
"I'm just stating facts... he's allies with Jiwoo. Who do you think sent Alexa" he said as he sat down on the edge of his bed.
"Wait what? Are you saying that Yoongi sent Alexa..??" I said kinda shocked. "Why would he do that though?"
"Remember all those accidents that hurt you... Alexa did all of them, they were Yoongi's order. Yoongi and Jiwoo both planned it together." Jackson said to me as my blood boiled with anger.
"Proof." I said sternly.
"We checked CCTV camera's and her call log, she even admitted to it."
I scoffed. I couldn't believe I was so stupid to trust them.
"Oh and also... we got news that Jiwoo took Jihoon and Joonwoo-"
Before Jackson could finish his sentence, I spoke in between. "Pack our bags, we're heading back" I walked downstairs with my gun in my right hand. I was beyond mad. There's one thing you don't mess with a mother and that's her children.

{BACK TO PRESENT}

I sighed. Soon we reached the airport. My guards walked out of the other black cars that were in front and behind my car. They walked around me making sure unnecessary people don't get to me. E'Dawn opened the doors that led us outside so I could aboard my jet. I get on and sit down. I started to wonder where Hyuna and E'Dawn went, they were supposed to be here.
"Hey, where's Hyuna and E'Dawn?" I asked Soobin.
"Nan molla" he shrugged. Yes I know TXT are my bodyguards but they're wayyy too cute for me to be rude to them so I treat them like my brothers and that's why they're informal with me.

Soon the jet took off, I picked up a news magazine and starting looking through so I could keep up with whats going on in Korea. Then the jet suddenly starting to tremble.
"Yah! What the fuck is the pilot doing?!" I yelled.
"Sorry, we'll go check" one of my personal flight attendants said. I just gave them a small nod. Even though they left to go check on the pilots, she still didn't come back and the jet continued to shake.
"UGH!" I yelled getting up, I went to go check myself. As I opened the cabin I see the flight attendant and the two pilots dead. I look up to see who's controlling the jet... and it shocked me.
"HYUNA?! E'DAWN?! What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I asked them, I was shocked.
"Hey Mina" Hyuna spoke.
"What are you guys doing here and why did to do this to them??" I questioned. Then suddenly Heuningkai and Yeonjun come running in.
"Unnie... Lisa's on the call... it's an emergency" Heuningkai spoke. I took the phone from them and I heard Lisa yelling.
"WE GOT BANKRUPTED!"
"What are you talking about?!" I yelled back.
"The money... it's gone. ALL THE MONEY IS GONE! Every. Single. Penny." Lisa spoke.
"HOW?!!" I was pissed.
"I don't know but someone found out the password and the money's gone." she said. I was about to question who but then I remembered... the only other person beside me and blackpink who know's the password is E'Dawn.
"You know what to do.... bye Lisa" I hung up and threw the phone.
"You have anything to say E'Dawn..?!" I gritted my teeth.
"Thank you for the money" he winked. I pointed my gun at him.
"Why would you do this?! After all I did for you... I treated you like my real brother" I spoke.
"I did this for my fiancee." he said showing me a slight smirk.
"Who the fuck is she?" I asked in pure anger. I couldn't believe he betrayed me.
"You know her very well... it's Jeon Jiwoo" E'Dawn smirked.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading Chapter 28 to Bad Boy X Bad Girl. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my stories. What do you think will happen next? Comment and let me know if you have any suggestions for this story or another. And about Moon Kiss... I'm still planning on what to do next so thank you for being patient. Annyeong~~

Words: 1202