Issues

I am having problems with Camila lately we can't even talk to each other without mentioning my girlfriend, or her issues and how I am the only person who can help her with it. And I don't want to help her with anything. She even went as far as to ask me to kiss her. Hey Rosaline you there. My mom said. Oh yeah I'm here I'm just tired. I lied. Okay just wondering. She said. Yeah I barely slept Camila kept calling me. I said. She is trying to apologize. She said.
*Ring Ring*

She sent me a picture message

She sent me a picture message. And she sent me a text that she says she misses me. And I text her back and didn't think and I sent her a text that says that I miss her.

What did she say? Mom asked. That she misses me. I said. I'm going to go listen to some music. I said.

I go in my room and ended up turning on the music I hated the most.

Oh great. I said.

*Ring Ring*

She sent along with a picture that said I need you

She sent along with a picture that said I need you. I sent her a text that said we can't do this.

* Ring Ring*

I NEED YOU! The text said in all caps. I texted her that I can't do this.

Which in all cases is true.

*Ring Ring*

I coming home tomorrow I can take you to lunch. She texted. I don't know. I texted back.

*Ring Ring*

It's just lunch. She texted. Okay I will go. I texted. Excellent . She texted back quickly.